Geezers CafeBad Steamed Crabs ( DECAYED)

Bought a dozen steamed crabs from Geezers Cafe (Carryout) first time customer. Crabs smelled of Ammonia (Decay)! Crabs were Lite, meat soggy and grey, should have been 24 claws, 9 in the bag .Called to complain, after I told them what was wrong, I said the crabs Sucked and I wanted a refund they said I'll tell him and Hung Up ?? Left a few Bad Reviews! Sent e-mails to geezers. They responded by calling me low class, laughing at my complaint ? Never got a Refund !! Reported to the health department, BBB, and attorney general ! Avoid ! Avoid!

• Mc
    McGyver Dec 12, 2011

Ordered a dozen steamed crabs (carryout) from Geezers Cafe. Got home crabs had a bad odor (AMMONIA). Called to complain. Talked to owner – LINDA COSTA – and told her the crabs stunk, lite in weight, missing most of the claws!

She says “I’ll tell him then Hung Up. Sent e-mails asking for refund. No reply till I started leaving Bad Reviews all over the Internet. Now they say I’m trying to get FREE CRABS? After some investigation, I found out the crabs are not even steamed at their location.

They a bought from an outside vendor. This is called PRE STEAMING. But they advertise “HOT STEAMED CRABS” AVOID THIS CROOK !!