Geary Group, Inc.Fraud, Swindling, Estafa

My relationship with Geary Interactive, LLC. (gearyi.com or gearyseo.com) started on July 15, 2009 when they signed a 5-year Outsourcing Agreement with me and my SEO company here in the Philippines. They proved to be good partners an all was going well until two years into the contract-in 2011, they with no prior notice, signed another similar contract with a different SEO company. All the incorporators, including my former CEO of their ‘new’ outsourcing company were my former employees who happened to be handling their project while they were with me. Geary Group, Inc conspired with these people and fraudulently breached their five year contract with me in which it was clear that they were NOT to hire or solicit services from ANYONE working for my company for a year. It was only at most one month after the resignation of my disloyal employees that this ‘new’ company was formed which Geary Interactive evidently signed a contract with. I have filed a legal case against Geary Group and these conspirators the details of which can be seen here: http://www.michaelturner.us/wp content/upload/MichaelVsGearyGroupMearaEt-al-EstafaAffidavitComplainte-filed.pdf

The permalink to the blog post is http://www.michaelturner.us/2012/06/11/michael-alan-turner-michael-turner-harvestseo-com-inc-stickymedia-solutions-inc-complainant-vs-geary-group-inc-geary-interactive-llc-matrix-media-technolgies-and-its-officers-directors/

Settlement: Considering the deceit that has tekn place thus far with my relationship with Geary Interactive, I am not interested in any way to resume my contract with them. However, I am charging them for the damage they cost me an amount of $2, 300, 000 USD. On top of this, I wish for an amicable settlement and an amount of $3, 000, 000 to drop the criminal charges against them. This provision of Amicable Settlements is strongly recommended in the Philippines and has been planned and sponsored by the Canadian government.

• Cu
    CUNTWANKER Jul 11, 2012

COMPLAINTS BOARD STOP SPAMMING OTHER PEOPLES WEBSITES OR WE'LL START HERE

• Cu
    CUNTWANKER Jul 11, 2012

KINDLY STOP SPAMMING LINKS TO THIS SITE ON MY PHOTOGRAPHY WEBSITE! HOW WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO START ADDING LINKS TO MY SITE HERE WITH CRAP POSTS

Matthew S. Fulton Jun 26, 2012

It’s so sad that one person could appear so clean and decent one moment, but in reality he’s actually a selfish, bully who harasses the people he used to work with. I feel sorry for his wife and son, whose lives could have undoubtedly been better if this man, Michael Alan Turner, did not sink to his sociopathic tendencies.