ADVERTISIMENT

Ganpact BPOComplaint against company for not reimbursing my OJT expenses and medicall bills and mentally harrassment for payment of Bond agreement amount

M

Hi Sir/Madam,

I would like to inform you that I was an employee of Genpact (Gurgaon), and joined this company December 2011 at the time of joining, I had signed a bond with this company of rupees 2 Lakhs or 2 yrs. And in the month of March they sent me on OJT (On-site Job Training) to the United States, however that time my leg was fractured but my AVP-(Dinesh Sharma) insisted me to go there or threatening to resign from the organization. Finally I had to go on OJT and where I was forced to work for more than 15-18 hrs every day and because of over seating and stretched and mismanagement of accommodation (shifting from one place to another almost every week with whole language) I suffered from Spinal disease (degeneration).
After spending 9 weeks over there I came back on 23rd May 2013 and served the organization till 7th July 2013. That time also I was working for more than 13-14 hrs a day in pain.

So many times I missed my Cab because my manager -Karun Khanna (karun.[protected]@genpact.com) forced me to stay in office till morning around 8 am and after long hours of working ( normal shift timings 5:30 p.m. To 2:30 a.m. I had to go home by my own either by Metro or bus. (From Gurgaon to Pandav Nagar -East Delhi).

My manager was aware of my medical condition but overtime he forced me to stretch and shouted at me on the floor if I refused to do so and he threatened me to resign from the organization.

I was in severe pain due my Spinal degeneration which was caused due over-sitting and access pressure of work I could not resume my duty after 7th July 2013 and I was on bed rest. I had been continually informed my manager about my medical condition. Considering the criticality of the process i suggested my manager i will train a person on the phone. But that person refused to get trained on the phone and i was not in a condition to do my job from home as i was not able to sit for more than 10 minutes.

Even after sending all the medical documents to my manager, My manager-Karun Khanna and my Training Senior Manager -Payal Verma visited my house and forced me to work even after seeing my condition and misbehaved with my mother.

Although I had been continuously informing my manager I got a CAP-letter from the Genpact HR-EXIT -Team that I have been absconded from that organization as I was on uninformed leaves.

After discussion with my HR -Allwin Menezes(Allwin.[protected]@genpact.com) and Charu Gulati (charu.[protected]@genpact.com) that I formally resigned from the organization as my HR asked me to resign saying the company can't provide more leaves though I was asking for more leaves to recover from my disease and wanted to re-join the process but they refused to do so.

Now they are asking for the Bond payment of Rs. 2 lakhs and they have not reimbursed my OJT expenses and not even the medical bills. I have been continuously requesting my HR AVP- Charu Gulati to provide positive response but failing to get the same. As she is now saying that management has not been informed about my leaves.But I have sent the e-mails through my company laptop -process e-mail [protected]@grey.com which stopped working after a month.so i have no proof in written.and now they all lying even my manager that I did not inform.

I would request you to help me to get my hard earned money.

Thanks,
Meenakshi Rani
Contact:-011-[protected]

• Cj
    CJ Dubois-Cote Mar 23, 2014

I am owed approximately $500 for BPO service to this company. They are not paying me.

Comment Guidelines