The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved FX Marketing Inc — Be careful doing business with them
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
In January 3, 2010, after viewed an Automated Sales Formula video presentation, I have paid $497 for 15 websites setup to Everyday Wealth Company. After trying to set up 15 websites, I found I was deceived and the product did not meet the expectations:
1. The market products are from dangerous website paydotcom.com and customers have to take the risk of virus infection on their PC if they keep the Automated Sales Formula websites.
Each of the 15 websites contains sales page with a video presentation. The sales products are solely from paydotcom.com. In order to sell paydotcom products, I would have to setup an account and login into paydotcom.com website to obtain the product affiliate links. When I was trying to access the paydotcom.com, my PC Web Security Guard warned that paydotcom.com is a dangerous website which contains adwares, spyware and virus.
1). During January 4-7, 2010: Since I have invested $497, I have ignored virus warning by disabling the PC Web Security Guard, and got into paydotcom.com website. There were 15 products, only 9 of them are actually in paydotcom.com market list. Then my PC was getting slower and slower with a blue circle turning and progressed to become frozen there. The mouse curse was nowhere can be found. I have to manually shut down the computer.
After restart the computer, the internet browser popped up continuously and mouse curse was nowhere to be found. I have to manually shut down the computer and restart it in the safe mode. There my mouse curse was there. I have used several antiviruses and anti malware software to clean up the virus until there is no more virus. Then I shut down and restart the PC in regular mode, the mouse curse was still nowhere can be found. The mouse curse only showed up when my PC was in safe mode.
All efforts have tried including purchase a new mouse, still mouse curse was nowhere can be found when PC was in regular session. Finally, I re-installed the Vista windows system from the scratch. My PC finally stabilized and mouse curse is showing up. I immediately setup system restoration point.
2). During January 10-17: I have to check if the other 6 products are on the paydotcom products list. So I have ignored virus warning by disabling the PC Web Security Guard, and got into paydotcom.com website two times. No, the 6 products were nowhere can be found in the paydotcom market products list. Both times my PC was infected with viruses. The same symptoms happened again. I have restored my PC system using system restoring points.
2. The https://everydaywealth.customerhub.net/ is inaccessible in my available time and the training videos cant be unzipped and played. I have tried to access Automated Sales Formula website https://everydaywealth.customerhub.net/ for the training videos. The website was in maintenance most of time when I tried to login the member site. After I was able to access the website and try to open the training videos and got the error message "bad zip head found". And none of videos can be unzipped or played.
I understand every website needs to be maintained. While most of the merchants Im doing business with, do have a courtesy to notify their customers when their websites will be scheduled for the maintenance, but the maintenance schedules for the Everyday Wealth Companys website is nowhere can be found. The Everyday Wealth Companys website does have many videos of internet market training for their customers to learn how to make money online. It saddened me that my available schedule to access the website to get training is mostly in their website maintenance. And their website maintenance schedule cant be known ahead.
3. The 15 websites setup is a deceit and fraud. Google Maps Cash product is a system developed by Chad Kimball and is free offered by Chad Kimball. Whom can I sell it for $297?
The PC Secret Formula product is an obsolete product. The formula doesnt apply to Vista windows system and recommended software can be found everywhere in the website. The formula is nothing beyond we have already known. I wont sell it to anybody for such unworthy product.
The $497 is paying for 15 websites setup. There are actually only 9 website available to setup. In January 19, 2010 I have submitted a support ticket and asked for 6 substitute websites to make up for 15 websites. The ticket was ignored and never addressed to the issues. Furthermore, Everyday Wealth Company has deceived their customers about the15 websites are Word Press websites. Actually, none of websites is Word Press website.
4. The technical issues for support were ignored. In January 3, 2010 right after purchased 15 websites, I was concerning about if all websites are really fully autopilot that I don't need to do any promotion as stated in the video presentation? Everyday Wealth Company reply was: need to setup the Twitter Traffic Syphon software. In January 18, I have submitted another ticket about how to delete the campaign from Automated Traffic Syphon and what words should put in the campaign other than the keywords. Those two questions were ignored and never addressed.
5. 72 hours refund period for their product is kept from customers known until the request of refund.
After experiencing many deceits and PC viruses infection, I have submitted a ticket to request for $497 refund. I was so shocked to find out the Everyday Wealth Company has kept their 72 hours refund policy from their customers and refuse my refund request. I was informed There is a 72 hour refund period for this product after which it is non-refundable in the Terms of Service after I have requested for a refund.
I went back to check the original sales page which consists of a video screen for the presentation and the following paragraph:
Yes Keith! I want the entire Automated Sales Formula PLUS the VIP Setup Software Account so that everything is setup for me complete with a domain name that I can choose! I understand that this is the quickest way to profits while I focus on using the traffic tools to drive traffic, you completely manage all the tech stuff so I can focus on making money.
While this is completely optional and you can remove it by simply unchecking the box it is HIGHLY recommended and the choice that our best customers take. It provides you with a complete online system to host, manage, and edit your websites and it's a full hosting account as well that you can take advantage of. Even if you already have hosting, this option will make it very easy for you to have ALL 15 systems setup in mere minutes.
* By leaving the box checked you understand that you will be billed nothing additional now and $29 in 45 days for the VIP Setup Software Account, then every 30 days after that until you cancel. You can cancel at any time and if you cancel you can transfer your domain name and websites to another service. You'll be happy to know that you can easily cancel this service online by submitting a support ticket at justaskkeith.com.
Privacy & Security
All of your information is safe and secure. The entire transaction will take place on our secure server using SSL technology.
I saw Privacy & Security on the Automated Sales Formula sales page. But There is a 72 hour refund period for this product after which it is non-refundable in the Terms of Service is nowhere can be found.
Every Internet Marketer would give their customers 30 days or 60 days to try their products without question ask for a refund if their customer is not satisfying their product. Everyday Wealth Company never let me know there is 72 hours refund period for their product until after I have requested for a refund.
Automated Sales Formula market products are solely from the dangerous website of paydotcom.com. I have risked to access the paydotcom.com website three times and got my PC infected with viruses three times. I dont want my PC infected with viruses anymore. The promise of 15 websites setup was never delivered. I have been deceived and made mistake to do business with Everyday Wealth Company. The $497 is a huge investment for nothing can be earned and gained. Please help me to get $497 refund from Everyday Wealth Company. Thank you very much.