furniturebest.comBad experience

A

Two weeks ago, I placed the order on the website www.furniturebest.com. I ordered dining table from them, and the seller provided the confirmation email. I waited couple of days, but nothing arrived. The seller also didn’t reply to my emails, and I have no idea where my order is now. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?

• We
    Web Wide Holdings Feb 11, 2014

We are sorry to hear about your experience with FurntiureBest.com. We do not show any records of your order, and have not received any of your e-mails. Please give us a call at your next convenience so that we can straighten this out. [protected]