fucbook.comspam

C

I have unsubscribed myself from the e-mailing list of fucbook.com. I even went so far as to submit a complaint to an actual person and was successful at not getting any more e-mails from fucbook.com. Now, I'm getting them again. I would like to neve3r get any more disgusting e-mails from them.

• Mu
    muskoka granny Jun 04, 2012

I am VERY offended at getting these emails. I think they are disgusting and only a very small minority of people would even be interesting. They upset me to the point of making me angry and bitter. How do I stop it!?

• De
    debbie jackson Jun 18, 2012

how can i get rid of this offensive site? I'm sick of this crap

• Bw
    bwv565 Jun 25, 2012

PLEASE do something about this.

• Ai
    AIDAN45 Jun 29, 2012

HOW DO I GET RID OF EMAILS COMING FROM THIS SITE FOR GOOD I REALLY DONT WANT UM

• Sp
    spamhater38 Jul 04, 2012

My husband and I nearly broke up over these spam emails, I thought he signed up for the site and was cheating on me. The emails are vulgar and disgusting, and my children use our email too, I dont want them to see this crap. anyone know how to make it stop? I've tried using Otherbox to unsubscribe with my Yahoo mail, and even tried blocking the incoming addresses, but they just keep changing.

• Zh
    zhour Sep 03, 2012

uhun, npkko

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices