Fresh Slice PizaRUDE EMPLOYEE!!

H

This Fresh Slice pizza location has arguably the most rudest and quite possibly, cruel employee they could ever have. The employee is a mid-aged Chinese lady who wears glasses called Joyce. Don't expect to ever receive a smile from this lady at all. When I go and ask her for change she yells and says NO!! When I want to order something she talks to her friend and basically forgets that I am a paying customer, anyways I told the person if they could wait so that I could order but then Joyce all of a sudden gives me the look and says in a rude cantonese accent WHAT DO YOU WANT?? HURRY THERE ARE CUSTOMERS BEFORE YOU! when cleary there weren't any behind me except her friend. SHE DIDN'T EVEN COOK MY PIZZA PROPERLY!!
I personally enjoy Fresh Slice, but when hire rude and arrogant people like Joyce how can your business prosper?

I will never visit this Fresh Slice location which is inside in the pacific mall ever again.

• Your complaint letters would probably go in the garbage. Joyce is probably the stressed out owner having a bad week on the books

• Da
    Davish Aug 24, 2011

I know, I had a same experience 4 months before. Last week I went to the Pacific Mall...My friend wanted to eat Pizza...so we went to Fresh Slice. I did not see the chineese lady( Joycie ). One brown girl was there. She was really nice and very good customer service. It was lineup and some customer did not speak English. She handled very politely with smiling face. I had a GREAT experinece. Now on I like to go there. I love the FRESH SLICE PIZZA!!!

• Sl
    slynn1 Jun 02, 2011

I would talk to the manager, what a ###!

• Fa
    FA0 Jun 02, 2011

That sounds horrible. I would've written a complaint letter and pass it on to her manager.

• IronGrudge89 Jun 02, 2011

"Most rudest" eh? Regardless, don't go there when she's there. /problem solved