Flow Images Wedding PhotographyScam, Ripped off

I purchased the silver package. After the wedding when we went to arrange an appointment to put the wedding album together we were told that none of the package inclusions were included anymore and to get what we had already paid for we would need to pay thousands of additional dollars. Several emails back and forth and we have not had any of our questions answered and have been treated so rudely and he has tried to threaten and intimidate us. We are taking the ### to court to get our money back. He also operates Florian Reception, Elsternwick.

• Ha
    happily married Feb 17, 2012

I got married 5 years ago now and am still haunted by the way Mark Facey treated me and my husband after our wedding. At the time he was also doing videos and we also found that things that we were told were included prior to the wedding were no longer included following. He threatened us that the video may become corrupt on his computer if we didn't pay him ASAP. Most unpleasant experience and most unpleasant person I have ever come across!!