Florsheim Shoesstay away from Florsheims!

Florsheim Shoes - www.florsheim.com

A pair of $80 Florsheim shoes lasted barely 7 months and fell completely apart. Only one shoe came apart and yet they say it's not a mfg defect. If it was both shoes I would agree. I have a pair of $20 shoes that I bought from WalMart that I've had for 2 years and ae still in fair shape. I also have a pair of $130 Ecco's that are over 5 years old and have minimal signs of wear. My suggestion is to stay away from Florsheims.

• Wi
    willcam Feb 18, 2012

I purchased a pair of black florshiems (ref code [protected] EJ), after using them for not more than 10 times in 1 year the shoe sole started slowly cracking in the left foot then the same happened to the other side sole. Now I can no longer use them.

• De
    DENNIS O'MARA Nov 11, 2011

Well...should've save my receipt states Florshiem and JC Penny...Good Grief.

• De
    DENNIS O'MARA Sep 23, 2011

I purchased a pair of Florsheim's from JC Penney as well. I wore them "5" times. The bottomo of the show cracked at the ball of my foot, thus allowing me foot to become saturated with the days rain. This is unacceptable. I am contacting Florsheim for some kind of replacement or JUSTICE!!!

• Be
    Benchmac77 Jul 16, 2011

I strongly Agree! I thought i can make a collection out of Florsheim shoes until one day i take out one of my one year old Florsheim shoes barely used out of the box and the shoes are falling into pieces, specially the bottom part. I tried to return it to a Florsheim branch in SM mall Davao City Philippines and they just agree with me that a lot of people are complaining but they just don't do nothing about it! I hope Florsheim Company values their shoes as their customers as well!

• Ms
    M Saba May 01, 2011

i bought 2 pair of Florsheim dress shoes from J C Penney and they had a defect on the back of the left heal that caused a bone spur to develope and i can hardley walk and it is very painful. My Podiatrist has put my foot ankle and leg up to the knee in a boot and i am on xto reduce inflammation. This spur has flared up three times: i was given a steroid shot the first time and the pain subsided after about 15 to 20 days, the second time it flared i took ibuprofen, and now i am on Naproxen with the boot for 2 weeks and still not well. Surgeery takes about 2 years maybe more to recover. If i could find those shoes i would sur Florsheim Shoes.

• Ad
    adavan Jun 22, 2009

Same for me too. I bought a pair of Florsheim shoes in India from Koblerr. After using for around 6 months, one of the shoes bottom has gone.

I have given it for repair to the Koblerr shop and am still wating for it to deliver even after 2 months.

Stay away from Florsheim shoes. Its not fit for indian roads. Take care