FLM LOANSfraudulant activity

M

I recently filed in an online enquiry about loans. Following this many companies contacted me on my mobile. A comppany called FLM loans contacted me several times both by phone and mail offering me a loan.
They asked for bank details, for direct debit and card details and a copy of my payslip. Followig this information being provided, I have heard nothing from them in over 10 days.

When I checked at my bank a company called post.net, have set up 2 direct debits to come from my account. I have never received any loan or further contact from Flm loans. I fear now that either or both the website which appeared now to act as a broker and the flm company have acted frauduently to gain personal information. I have stopped the direct debits and changed my card details, but feel it responsible to alert others of this.

• Lf
    LF Help May 18, 2011

Hi, My name is Holly and I work for a sister company of FLM called Post Net Ltd. T/A Loanfinder. Loanfinder is an independent broker in the same financial group as FLM. If there is something I can help you with then please contact me via [email protected] and I will be more than happy to help you with your query.