First Post USShipping service

R Jul 02, 2020

They are a scam report them to local authorities as well as authorities from colorado

First post (established 2020)
Address: 130 bunyan ave, berthoud, co 80513

Mon-fri 09:00am-06:00pm est
Sat-sun closed

• Pa
    Patrice Martin Jul 08, 2020

Do not fall victim people please read this!!!
    *first post* (universal packing specialist)

These people are so full of crap! the most "sophisticated organized crime" i've ever encountered! they stole a whole month an a half of my time that I couldn't even afford to give. they instantly deactivated your login to the dashboard when they no longer need u or think you've caught on to what they're doing. they ask for my social security number, photo i.d., account number and routing number under falsification malicious intent! they deactivated the dashboard right on the day of compensation. so I did not get paid the $1250.00 salary nor $40.00 for all the packages I reshipped since may 27, 2020 until july 1, 2020. and I shipped a total of why? because this is a "sophisticated organized crime"!!!

They went thru great length to recruit innocent people! e. I ("created a dashboard, w-4 form for i.r. s purposes, fill out forms to ensure payment, 5-6 different"supervisors", emails and text messages, etc") I mean the whole nine as if you were filling out to actually work for a fortune 500 company!!! slimy grimy scam sneaks!

I've made a police report on them. now i'm in the process of contacting every news stations. I also will be contacting careerbuilder, indeed.com, zip recruiter, etc, in regards to this company. whether the company name changes or not.

I still have packages that I don't know what to do with, so I will be taking them to the police station along with the receipts, packing list, and photos of merchandise that was shipped to me to be reshipped.

• Mi
    Michele R H Jul 10, 2020

I had the exact same experience - will be taking legal action now

• Mi