First Financial NewsSCAM ARTIST

F

Scott B. Crompton of First Financial News (FFN) took our money and ran!

Don't let him fool you ...he'll try to convince you he is the real deal. In fact, he'll say anything to try to make you feel at ease, including providing a contract (bogus) and promises, promises, promises. We were the ultimate suckers and as a consequence, taken to the cleaners! He offered to send marketing emails for our company and did absolutely NOTHING. Now he won't answer his phone nor respond to email.

He'll even use 'autism' as a cause he's interested in, just to make sure you know what a swell guy he is.

If you want to be screwed out of thousands of dollars, by all means, contact Scott B. Crompton:

First Financial News, Inc.
10765 Cypress Lake Terrace
Boca Raton, FL 33498
Voice: [protected]
Fax: [protected]
Email: [protected]@firstfinancialnews.com

• Ac
    ac444 May 07, 2010

I am now and have been a client of Mr. Scott Crompton of First Financial News for quite a few years and have come to know him and his family quite well.
    Let me first say that every campaign I and my other Business associates have done show only the highest regard for his ethics and integrity. We have had success on every thing we have ever worked with Mr. Crompton.
    Whoever wrote this false statement must have had problems with their own company many times before.
    A for your referencing that he uses Autism as a cause, well I have met his family and children and he supports Autism because he himself has 2 Autistic children.
    They attend Special classes and are quite adorable.
    I wonder if whoever wrote this has any idea what the truth really is.
    My partners and I have total trust in Mr. Crompton and will continue to do business with him and make money.

• Ff
    FFNscamvictim Apr 30, 2010

Scott B. Crompton of First Financial News (FFN) took our money and ran!

First Financial News, Inc.
    10765 Cypress Lake Terrace