FINMAESTROS LLCPC help

J

Yesterday I got a call that my files were corrupted and I could not restart my computer without fixing. I must have been out of my mind to accept them to remote my computer and fix several things after paying two amounts for help. I watched what they were doing after downloading ammyy and LogMeIn. They tried to let me pay for a second computer but I refused that. They also downloaded the programs malwarebytes ant ATF to erase traces. They also removed my CA anti virus and firewall and installed Avast pro with a year anti virus updates. Later I read on the internet this company makes scam operations. I cancelled my creditcard for internet payments, re-installed CA antivirus and firewall and send a message to ammyy and LogMeIn that FINMAESTROS had used there software for scamming operations. I realize I cannot have a refund but with this complaint you maybe are able to do something about it.

PC help
PC help

• Fr
    Fristino Feb 12, 2012

I was woken up from sleep with a call from a man who stated that my computer was in big trouble and would crash if not dealt with immediately. I got out of bed with a headache and turned on my computer. Then a woman came on and guided me through many steps on my computer showing me all the errors that were causing me problems. All the way through this, she kept exclaiming "Oh my God...you are in such big trouble here, but I can help you!" We ended up at my credit card and I paid for two things. Anti virus for $99.83, and an Annual Unlimited Plan for $170.42. Then she said that she would clean up everything. The next morning, I realized that I had been had! I tried to call and get my credit card to not accept it, but it had already gone through. then I called the company and spoke with Brandon Smith twice and he informed me that I needed the service and it would not be refunded.

I really don't need this and I have protection and there are not problems that my own services don't cover. I want a refund and this company investigated.