Finish Line — customer service
Today I called finish line and asked if they had a Kevin Durant jersey available in stock today, the person I was speaking with laughed at me and asked if this was a joke because Miami just beat Oklahoma in the NBA Finals yesterday. I told him that this is not a joke and can you please tell me if you have a Kevin Durant jersey available and once again he laughed over the phone and hung up on me. I told my father what the representative at finish line did to me and decided to call them. My father asked for the manager and the manager refused to tell my father what his name was, and finally told him his first name and refuse tell his last name. After the manager Louis from the Coral Springs Florida mall would refuse to tell his last name my dad asked for regional manager and he once again refused to tell my dad any information and then he then hung up on my father.
More Finish Line Complaints & Reviews
- FinishLine.com - stay away from this company!
- Finish Line - refused to allow exchange of shoes
- Finish Line - unknowing subscription to sports illustrated
- Finish Line - refuse to accept return and refund
- FinishLine.com - credit card fraud
- Finish Line - they bill you, then send wrong product
- Finishline - finishline is not to be trusted
- Finish Line - shoes/refund
- Finish Line - typical finshline
- Finishline - check fraud