Fasttrain — BIG trap
When I start in this school, noting make sense to my expectation…, old computers…
the computer was from 90’s…old, this was what we used to learning in the classes…, In the class some days we have search to do by internet.… no connection to internet…and many excuses…
they mission statement…
Fast train - MISSION STATEMENT (www.fasttrain.com)
Fast Train is dedicated to providing quality education and career opportunities to those individuals seeking advancement.
Our objectives are:
• To provide career educational opportunities based on the skills and competency levels required by employers.
• To utilize up-to-date materials, texts, (1) hands-on equipment, research and real-world projects that stimulate enthusiastic learning experiences.
• To provide the quality and qualified faculty and staff dedicated to the success and development of each student.
• To encourage continued improvement in faculty and staff to meet and exceed their personal goals and expectations.
• To review, develop and implement new programs of study that offer viable opportunities to those individuals seeking advancement.
FastTrain bases its operating philosophy on three concepts:
1. Instructors / Curriculum
Curriculum content must be reviewed regularly to ensure continued relevance with technology in the workplace. The FastTrain
aff consists of trainers that have real world
career experience. All classes are hands-on instructor led. FastTrain takes great pride in its instructional staff. Every quarter the curriculum is reviewed and updated to match the industry trends and needs.
2. Computer Labs
Curriculum will integrate technology, lifelong learning and professional development activities(2). Curriculum integration helps students connect the entire learning process to their lifetime career coals. FastTrain’s commitment to career education is tightly integrated with providing students with the technology found in the business world.(3) FastTrain labs feature equipment that the graduate will encounter in the business world (4). Whether it is the current router, processor or operating system, the investment is continuing.
Student support services help students begin to prepare for career opportunities(5). Such services include assistance in applying for financial aid, advising, tutoring, helping undergraduates find employment, and other special assistance programs as required. FastTrain fully realizes that whether one is a corporate client, or an individual, the cost associated with providing the optimum student training experience is of great concern. Through our relationships in the industry, FastTrain is able to provide quality education at reasonable costs. (6) ($19.300)
(1) Hands-on equipment (a did 3 times hands-on… on the old computer and creating cables…)
(2) Professional development activities (they don’t have time to explain the chapters…activities…!!!)
(3) Providing students with the technology found in the business world (they provide books…noting more ware is this technology? I never see)
(4) FastTrain labs feature equipment that the graduate will encounter in the business world (I never see equipments…please send some people to find this there…)
(5) Student support services help students begin to prepare for career opportunities (I never use this services because I couldn’t learning 20% off this course…)
(6) FastTrain is able to provide quality education at reasonable costs. ($19.300 for books and old computers, all this money for noting…send some people to see if its is ok… )
When I start was 14 people +/- for this program 14x19.300 = $270.200 now is 5 or 6…left
About the program they offer…
I start 9/8/2008 end 3/4/2009
Basic 6 months studs
Some numbers: (Between 6 months)
15+20+18+9+14 = 76 chapters (2206 pages / 97 days = 22 pages day) it involves complex information’s about security, network, hardware, software…
How can I learn all this information? English is mine second language …for three times I was tried to cancel the course…, for three times they convincement me to stay…
MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEMS
The Management Information Systems program offered at FastTrain is a hands-on learning experience. This program validates a student’s knowledge and skills in key areas of network administration, security, and project management. This program is designed to provide students with business and technology skills needed to successfully manage data systems and meet business objectives.
• Interconnecting Network Devices –Part I
• Interconnecting Network Devices –Part II
• Core Essentials –Part I
• Core Essentials –Part II
• Network Fundamentals
• Network Essentials
• Information Security
• Intro to Computer Technology
• Windows XP Environment
• Windows Server Environment
• Network Infrastructure
• Design Network Infrastructure
• Directory Services
• Network Security Design
• Microsoft Security Environment
• Professional Development
• Introduction to Wireless Communications
The Management Information Systems program will prepare candidates with the knowledge and skills necessary to prepare for the CompTIA certification exams for A+ / Network+ / Security+, the Microsoft certification exams for MCP / MCSA / MCSE, the Cisco certification exams for CCENT / CCNA, as well as Planet3’s Wireless# certification exam.
Entry level positions for network administrator, field support specialist, help desk technician, inside sales account executive, technical sales support.
Program Prerequisites: None, however basic computer know-ledge is helpful.
In regular school this go to take like 10 year to finish…
Now I don’t want stud any more…, my dreams…was transformed in a deception with this state…because the state give permission..license… for school like this, I respect this country paying my tax and following the lows…, I will paying what a sign in the school contract…, because a sing… my name is there…, I am a men with character to honor what a sing…
This school lock like you order a snapper Frances and when start eat…the taste is tilapia…, pay for snapper…, eat tilapia…, tilapia is not bed…bat I pay for snapper…
Check the numbers… how many people start the program: Management Information System and how many finish…
I want the money back because they don’t deserve this money… please help me !!!
School complain name:
Fasttrain – Fort Lauderdale - phone: [protected]
1620 w Oakland Pk Blvd Suite 200
Florida – 33311
Manager: Patrice Harris
Finance: Kristha Burney