familymarksignyahoo.comfake dog breeder

A

I also fell for a scam regarding an english bulldog. Same situation as other people having to wire money to, JOHN NCHOTO FORBA, NGU F NJEI, AND A DR MARK ([protected]@yahoo.com). said he was a missionary in spain and just wanted a home for a dog named leroy. I only did one wire transfer when i caught this scam. Please if anyone has any info on how we can stop these people email me at [protected]@yahoo.com.

• Io
    iowa girl Dec 08, 2010

My husband and i are looking to adopt a puppy and almost fell for this scam... We received an email word for word the same as the previous one posted by Leahs Mommy. This is horrible... anyone know of anything to stop this?

• Le
    Leahs Mommy Dec 08, 2010

Thank you so much for posting this. I wasjust reading an email I got from DR Aron Bent. Im so glad I decided to look up his name before I did anything!

Good day,
    Thanks for the mail and thank God for this wonderful day he has provided for us.To begin, Brandon is a handsome guy and Skylie is a beautiful girl.Both puppies are 12 weeks of age.This are purebred yorkie puppies.The puppies are 1.5-2.5lbs in size and will be about 3.5-4lbs when fully grown. fast learner and very intelligent.The puppies are house broken, potty trained both out side and inside and very friendly to children and other pets.They are also current with all his shots (Distemper, Para Influenza, Boratella, Parvo and Hepatitis, Rabies shots etc) and will come along with all vet papers and all toys.Many people are seeking to adopt our puppies but we can not afford to give them to any person unless we are very sure that he or she can take proper care of any.We are willing to separate them .We dont feel comfortable selling them .All we need for them is much love and care .

Where are you located?
    Have you had any before?
    Are you a God loving person and how can we be assured that
    you will take good care of our lovely babies?.

We are sorry for asking many questions, we just want to be very sure about who we will be adopting our babies to.Hope you understand.We hope to read from you .This cute babies are still available and we pray that they will move into a good home .We will miss them very much but our job is so demanding and we dont have much time to take proper care of them.We hope to read from you .Have a nice day
    .GOD BLESS YOU
    Thanks
    Dr Aron B W

This Was the Email I Got!

• Ka
    Kat Peterson Mar 27, 2010

Check out my complaint under:
    "Nina Warner/Diamond Pets LTD-FRAUD person selling Yorkie puppies"

This has been happening for a number of years and the information that I was told is to contact the FBI and inform them. Of course they can't get your money back but they have gone after some people. I have already helped a few people regarding this Nina Warner and she is in London says that she is a missionary and had to move over there. Yeah, right!
    One hint when looking at on line newspaper ads: Watch out for when they say they are up for "re-homing". They are always a scam. I now check daily on the on line ads and report them since they don't check up on the ads people place. The Company that runs the ads is called Kaango. I now just e-mail the CEO of the company here is his info is case anyone wants it:
    Michael Kranitz, CEO
    Kaango.com
    RCUniverse.com

5613 DTC Parkway, Suite 950
    Greenwood Village, CO 80111
    303.339.3838
    720.838.0700 (mobile)

Call me bad but maybe they will start to take us serious if more people contact him directly!
    Kat Peterson

angry 2night Mar 26, 2010

Well it looks like I fell for the scam too. I was looking for a small puppy for my daughters 7th birthday as I couldn't afford to buy one. I came across an add for a free one. A dr. Aron Bent has constantly emailed me. I even got a call from an airport!ha...I fell twice and sent money to a supposed orphanage to a minister named Ngu. F Njei. What can we do?????

• Yu
    yuppp8 Mar 08, 2010

I responded to one of "Dr. Mark's" ads for a bulldog puppy and got this long, religious oriented email back which I thought was a little weird. He also said the dog was free. So I threw his email into Google and sure enough, I see the above post shows it is a scam. Also his email address shows up in multiple cities across the US trying to do the same scam.

Thanks for your post ARG.