f-a-k-e.comIs this a fraud fake id website

My friends are planning on getting a fake id from the website f-a-k-e.com. I am doing research for them but i can't find any information from this forum about them. There are review websites out there that recomend f-a-k-e.com, but I have found posts on here that say those reviews are scams. Can someone please help my friends out before they lose their money. Does anyone know anything about f-a-k-e.com. It is reccomended on the websites 21overnight.com and underground-review.com. Thank you very much for your help.

• Im
    IMPissedoff Apr 28, 2010

I tried to get an id from f-a-k-e.com and i got scammed 110 dollars down the drain

• Ralf... Apr 28, 2010

^^^^^^^^^^^[email protected]^^^^^^^^^^

°°°°°°°You can see your Order on Video!!°°°°°°°

• As
    A sickened mom in Virginia Apr 28, 2010

My seemingly smart straight A student stupidly sent money to this guy Wang Q in Haikou Province: Hainan Country China 570206...I found out about it and I flipped out...I told him I thought he was smarter than that...How could he be so stupid...Hopefully this was a wake up call and a lesson learned cause I froze his bank account so he couldn't stupidly waste any more money on scams like this...It's been 6 weeks since he got his so-called payment confirmation (it was nothing more than a plain sheet of paper from f-a-k-e.com/form that said "quote" Your payment confirmation has been received and your order will now be processed...and like I told him the day I found the order form (the customer # doesn't mean anything)...YOU WILL NEVER HEAR ANOTHER WORD FROM THEM...you just wasted over $100.00!!!

My son is a senior and was going to beach week with his fellow seniors...Not anymore... I assume he is planning on doing something illegal so in my opinion he is not mature enough to make important decisions that could change his life, so he will go on vacation with us instead.

I'm just writing this to warn stupid little teenagers that Wang Q is laughing all the way to the bank...anything that sounds and looks too good to be true...usually is.

• MAC Apr 15, 2010

"" OFICER THSI MAN STOOLE MY MAIJRUANA POT !! "" IT COLD NEVER HAPEN U WOLD BE ARETSTED

IF U ARE EGNAGNING IN ILEGAL ACIVTIE'S THNE YOU ARE ROLEING THE DIECE..

PREHAP'S YOU SHOLDNT HALVE TRYED TOO BUY AN ILEGAL FAEKE ID;'S IN MY OIPIGNON U MY FREND

SIICNERLY

Dr M A CARNARVORO

• THIS WEBSITE ALONG WITH THE PEOPLE RUNNING IT ARE CROOKS!! SENT THREE MONEYS WORTH OF ORDERS AND DIDN'T GET ### BACK. NEVER EVER EVER EVER SEND THEM MONEY. THEY ARE ###ING [censored] THAT ARE CROOKS. FAKE ID WEBSITE IS NOT LEGIT DESPITE WHAT FAKE REVIEWS THEY HAVE POSTED ABOUT THEIR PRODUCT BEING SO EXCELLENT! ### YOU F-A-K-E.COM PEOPLE.

• In
    Inkeddude Apr 06, 2010

f-a-k-e.com is a rip[ off. I sent, my money and got NOTHING back!!! Anyone know of a legit ID shop???????? Send me a msg.

• En
    enlighten Mar 17, 2010

Payment was sent as directed, but I received no novelty id. I couldn't even contact them after the money was sent.

This site is part of a LARGE scam.

Look up the site for yourself. It is owned by the same person as every other scam.

• Le