EZLocalOver promise and under deliver

They are great about taking your money...they don't take credit cards...they don't return calls, and they can not tell you how they spend your ad dollars either! RUN!

• Ga
    Gary Nole Mar 13, 2015

I experience the very same thing with EZ Local.com. I was lied to to get me to go with their company and I was foolish for believing the lies I was told. Watch out, this company will tell you anything and will promise what they do not have the talent or experience to deliver.

• Ga
    Gary Nole Mar 13, 2015

I was bamboozled by this companies lies that were told to get me to go with them. The sales lady Patricia is a person that is good at getting peoples confidence but she is a liar and not to be trusted at all. Don't make trhe mistake i made by believing them.