Eyre InnovationsFraud

C Review updated:

My credit card was charged for a pest control kit and the materials were never shipped. I have left several message with no reply- this company is a SCAM- do not order!!!

• Sc
    Scott44 Dec 02, 2011

We are sorry to hear you had trouble with your support request. We have no record of any orders made under your name. Sometimes customers mistakenly believe they ordered from us when the ordered from a similar company. Also, sometimes customers leave messages via our Contact Us form and do not leave a proper reply-to email address so we cannot return their communications. Please send me an email directly at [email protected] so I can resolve this issue for you.

• Sh
    Shantanam Aug 23, 2019

Same problem here. My order was never received, they do not answer e mails and when I called the phone number from my PayPal info, they said it was the wrong number ( a jewelry company) although the welcome recording for that number said : «  hello this is Tallman scientific « . Most definitely a scam company. Beware...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices