Extended Auto WarrantyScam Warranty

L

The company is a BIG A$$ Scam, total rip off. I took them to small claims court because they would not honor my warranty and repair my transmission and they lied and said the company does not exist, it's not an entity company. BE AWARE!!!

• Bl
    Black Fox Mar 11, 2016

Auto save is a rip off. They should be shut down and locked up. They do not honor their aggreements.

• Rp
    rpdelaney Aug 21, 2009

You are totally right this company scams people. I was told that if i wanted to cancel this policy I could do so within 60 days. When i received the firs letter from them i thought scam and canceled that day. It is now five months later and they still refuse to give me my 195.00 back. if there is a lawyer out there reading this you could make some bank taking these guy to court in a class action suit.
    I know they mus have a lot of money because the scam lots of people out of hundred of dollars.my email is [email protected] if you want to contact me. P.S. I think it would be a slam dunk as they never provided me with any service but still charged me.

• Ka
    KayneAtBrandeis Apr 15, 2009

Hello,

I'm a student at Brandeis University in Waltham, MA, and I'm writing a research paper on the effectiveness of consumer-awareness websites. Specifically, I'm looking at how people can use the site not only as a forum to air grievances but also as a constructive tool used by businesses to help resolve disputes. I would really appreciate any input that anyone would be willing to give.

If anyone would be willing to share his or her experience, I'd be more than willing to listen. Please leave a comment below if you'd be willing to do so.

Thanks a lot!
    Kayne

janczak4ever Jan 14, 2009

I want this company put away for good! No one should have to put up with the type of mess this company will put you through, I am willing to file a law suit against them along with everyone else willing to do so, because I need my refund along with everyone else who got rear-ended by them.