Experianmistake on Expeian report, inquiry electronic bank 1/16/11

H

My name is Huizhen Chen. 3Bureau Monitorilng Report dated 1/17/11, was forwarded from my old address(667 /La Grande Dr. apt.1, Sunnyvale CA94087 ) to my current address above. Expeian report is mistake! I donot have any activity, but Experian showed: "1/16/11, inquiry First Electronic Bank 280 W 10200 S Ste 200 Sandy UT 84070, account type : banking " please correct big mistake ASAP, Thanks!
any problem call me or email me, [protected]@yahoo.com thank again!