ExhibitworksMark Pollack - crook

J

I hired Mark Pollack to do some home improvement work in my house. I down-payed him $950, but then he refused to give this money back. Only sent me $64 material refund. Crook!

mark pollack Jan 19, 2012

I was hired to do a job. I purchased materials. She then decided to get other quotes after I had started. I returned her money for the materials and told her I would be deducting my time from the balance. She wasn't happy with that so she decided to slander me. She has made up lies about me, the quality of my work( which she has put in writing there was never a problem with previous work) and my reputation. Because she could not resolve this like an adult, she is being re-paid the balance at $25/month. She conveniently left that out in her complaint of lies.