Exclusive Mails Paid To ClickMy Payment

R

My spouse & i joined a"Paid To Click Website"called "exclusivemails.net.I reached the $20, 000.00 cashout 2-times and he reached it 1-time.They haven't paid me my $40, 000.00 or paid my spouse his $20, 000.00.Exclusive Mails owes us a total of $60, 000.00.They will not answer my e-mails back or contact me in any way.How can we get them to pay us what we earned for clicking their ads?Can Complaints Board help us get whats owed to us?Thank You!Rhonda Jean Schoolcraft

• Ya
    yashodra Oct 28, 2011

Sir, I am already free member of exclusivemails.net approximate 2yrs and reached payout many times and many times proceeds by me payout system but not receive any payment.

• Fa
    fadale Aug 01, 2011

i also have same situation..since we no spent any money for this web so i juz ignore it..

• En
    Engku Mat Apr 08, 2011

I cashed out 3 times at $20, 000.00 each total of $60, 000.00. But till not respond on Exclusive team. So my strongly advise of all over my friends.Avoid this site 100%.

• Re
    reddy123 Mar 04, 2011

Thank you guys.
    I just get sign up yesterday and make my first click today, i was also thinking how can they pay this fat amount to just view ads,

• Za
    zahir_ag Feb 16, 2011

hello..
    plz someone help me..
    plz tell me how to get my payment in exclusivemails..
    because i already have paypal account..
    but i didn't have credit card..
    i also redeem my money..
    but still not send to my paypal account..
    plz...

• Za
    zahir_ag Feb 16, 2011

to our friends..
    can you all help me?
    plz tell me how to get my payment connect with my paypal account??

• Sv
    svizec Dec 19, 2010

Does exist any program, which really paying??

• Gr
    grol Nov 30, 2010

Help you get the money from non paying sites my mail [email protected]

jackstarm Jul 13, 2010

Thank you guys.
    I just get sign up yesterday and make my first click today.
    But I still not sure about this program because I have so much bad experience
    from the past with the same programs.

So..before I go more further I have to check out about your
    complaint at this site.
    Yes! there is.
    The answer is.. that program will and doesn't pay us at all.
    I have to stop right away and thanks to all..

• Ac

[email protected]

• Mc
    mcdishi May 24, 2010

hallo, everyone there
    I also have reached 20, 000$.So what happens next-no answer from them.I tried to reach some some of the "get paid" list-no answer from them too.So can we do enithing to get our money or close this F***** site or not?

if anyone read this post please contact me via e-mail: [email protected]

• Do
    Dodiset Feb 25, 2010

I am too.
    Saya juga mengalami hal yg sama ga dibayar exclusivemails.net

mari1509 Feb 18, 2010

Hi

I personally have reached the required 20 000 now 5 times. Not a word from them and they do not answer my emails.