excell travel & cruiseunhappy customer

Excell travel & cruise are scammers avoid at all costs...

I bought a ticket to Thailand from the manager Robyn Sinfield (manager) of excell travel & cruise in Brighton Melbourne.

Having discussed with Robyn that I would be living in Bangkok for twelve months as i had a working visa, Robyn new full well I would require luggage to take with me on my trip. However Robyn failed to tell me that she had not incorporated luggage in my ticket or notify me that it was an extra at anytime whilst in her agency.

Once i arrived at the airport i was told baggage would cost an extra $130.00 nearly double what i had paid for by the purchase of my ticket. Also once on-board the plane I was told by the flight attendant that food and entertainment had not been incorporated on my ticket either something Robyn would later admit she supposedly had booked?

With my dealings with Jetstar i have FOUND OUT i haven't been the first complaint from excell, travel and cruise and I fear i want be the last victim of Robyn's shoddy work...

AVOID EXCELL TRAVEL AND CRUISE AT ALL COSTS

• Ge
    geno101 Dec 11, 2012

No mate your the ### did you even bother to read what I had wrote?

The food was an extra which I had requested!

I told Robyn I would be moving over there so I naturally assumed that baggage would be included in my ticket, i mean how the hell could some move countries without any luggage!

ROBYN FAILED TO NOTIFY ME ABOUT THE EXTRA COST OF LUGGAGE EVEN AFTER WE HAD SPOKEN OF EXTRAS SUCH AS FOOD ON THE FLIGHT HENCE MY ANGER!!!

The ticket was around 440 dollars which included a 50 commission and food on the airline which apparently Robyn had failed to inform Jet-star.

• Al
    always flying Dec 07, 2012

This bloke must be a total ###, he states the baggage extra cost was $130.00 almost double the airfare...and it didn't include food etc...JETSTAR never includes food etc it is always an add on, it is a BUDGET AIRLINE...also if he got a one way fair from AUSTRALIA to ASIA for $60-70 he got a bargain...the Agent got him a great deal...THIS BLOKE MUST LIVE IN A BUBBLE...he still must believe in Santa and the Tooth Fairy...he should read the details given with the ticket etc...

• Ge
    geno101 May 28, 2012

Iceman 101? burns01? Is this a joke??

Anyways does Excell Travel & Cruise have any intentions of reimbursing me?? It's one thing to say the culprit is no longer there? It's another to put your hand in your pocket!

• Ic
    ICEMAN101 May 16, 2012

Same Company and same person, glad I'm not the only one...

Fortunately for me it didn't cost me any money.

Does that mean you are going to do the right thing and pay back the money that Robyn has cost him???

• Bu