eutouk.comscam

Z

eutouk.com, total scam take your money upto 400.00 and you recieve nothing. Lee Fletcher is a thief and lier. If you need any further info email me [protected]@gmail.com

• Sk
    SKM250 Feb 01, 2012

Lee Fletcher...karma is gonna get you! If i knew where you were...I would come and get you!! You are in serious trouble!!

• Sk
    SKM250 Feb 01, 2012

I have applied for a license. I had to exchange my american to a danish. I paid...but it was a freud!! They are full of crap and should be investigated!!

• Rc
    R Carlson Aug 07, 2011

I also placed an order to eutodl.com. I sent 600.00 euros by western union as instructed and have yet to receive a responce at all from them. I am not sure what I should do now except contact the internet crime division of EUROPOL. They must either come through with what they say or I will report the web fraud. If anyone else has been swindled please contact mr @ [email protected]

sidroper Jun 06, 2011

now advertising as EU2UK2EU.com give this company a wide birth.

• Do
    don 26 May 05, 2011

hi lee i placed my order, more han a week ago but i have recieved, just a confirmation that the money has been recieved. And no more than that i didnt get no reply to my emails i been sending to enquire aout the timescale or nothing. tell me is your site a scam ? if it is i will take it up with SOCA.

sidroper Apr 28, 2011

Anyway you are unable to take credit cards, you told me in your emai... Your so full of bull Fletcher

sidroper Apr 28, 2011

You are a lier Fletcher i paid the money direct into your bank accoun t you want me to post the proof hear. Why not just refund my money you thief...

sidroper Apr 17, 2011

He is in Hungry now so no point all i can do is make others aware of the scam so they dont waste there money.

sidroper Apr 17, 2011

Hi we have been scamed by him as well, would not return emails and no phone number. Should of been known. Now lost 450.00 Pounds...what a ### i have read he pass all your details on to other compains to steal your ID. Dont go near this scammer.

• Tr
    truckman77 Apr 13, 2011

I applied for a class c1 medium truck licence from www.eutouk.com as I already had class B but when the licence was delivered (2 weeks late) it only had class a (motorbike)& b (car). I am not interested in a bike, or car (as I already got car) I just want what I paid for which is class c1 medium truck. Lee Fletcher, the agent, says it will take another 4 weeks which is totally unacceptable, and when I asked for a refund he said he doesnt do refunds for clients who already received a licence, please help!

• Eu
    eutouk.com Apr 13, 2011

Sid Roper paid half the payment with a stolen credit card. It authorised but when we phoned the card holder he said the card was stolen. Now he wants the FULL payment back, Sorry Sid, your 50% payment has gone towards our admin fees and the other 50% has been refunded to the origianl cardholder. Try scamming someone else.

• Zi
    zippo535 Apr 11, 2011

also trading as EUinfoprovider.com. This is also another scam.