Euro Timber Agencies, Mr. Jaap Van Den Bergfraudster and cheater

P

Mr. Jaap van den berg is a dutch man from holland. 3 months ago he contacted me told me he is broker of timber and he has worldwide contacts. He has website which is impressive. He is in his 80s old man do no one will doubt he is a fraudster and cheater.
He convinced me has cocobolo logs from nicaragua at good price and we made contract and i transfered usd17400 to his nicaragua supplier inversiones forestales de nicaragua, s.a mr. Juan carlos cantor lopez on 24th march to supply me cocobolo logs but both mr. Jaap and carlos failed to ship my logs. Last month they said they have issues with delivery and they want to refund my money i said ok. But it is over one month they both are giving me stories. I am enclosing all the evidence here like contract and bank swift copy. I want complaint board to publish this matter immediately. So mr. Jaap and carlos dont cheat others. Mr. JAAP VAN DEN BERG is on facebook and enjoying my money which carlos shared with him. I have complained to ministry of foreign affairs taiwan, dutch consulate taipei, taiwan embassy nucaragua, nicaragua embassy taipei. Taiwan authorities are helpful but dutch and nucaragua authorities are not helpful at all.

jaapbussum Sep 01, 2017

We are wood agents in the Netherlands for many many years.
    Based on good experience we work with good and reliable suppliers.and good and reliable customers.
    If customers agree with the conditions of the supplier we write out a contract. The agreement between seller and buyer was a downpayment.
    In this case with Carlos the shipment conditions were very tide. Unfortunately due to weather circumstances the goal of shipment became not possible but the downpayment was inveted in the logs for the client.
    The client Sawlani cancelled the order but the money was in the logs.
    Now Mr Sawlani has to wait untill the sawn lumber is delivered and the invested money is back at the account of the supplier.
    Mr Carlos Cantor is not a fraudster of a cheater. We have done mote business with mr Carlos.
    I am sure mr Carlos will send the downpayment back as soon he has the money at his account.

We as agents did not receive one penny from mr Sawlani and so how can we be fraudsters of cheaters?????

If you look at Internet you will find negative information about mr Prem Sawlani.