Etronics.comI will NEVER do business with these crooks again!

I ordered a Sony digital voice recorder from Etronics last OCT through Amazon.com. It did not ship for 3 days and after I finally received the package the recorder had been already cut open.

They had made a half ### attempt to RE-wrap it with some packing tape. I emailed them the next day and their response was "We open ALL merchandise to make sure all the parts are there".
I could not believe it!!! What kind of retailer OPENS a sealed blister pack before the customer gets it????? Then I had to PAY for the return shipping. I cancalled the order and it took a month for them to credit my charge card. I will NEVER do business with these crooks again!
I did not even try the recorder. I do NOT buy used merchandise. Would you buy a hard drive or some other electronic device that was already open???

Chris Feb 17, 2009

Liars. I tried to buy a samsung 46" tv. Website said it was in stock and ready to ship. Two days after ordering I called customer service and was told the item was there and ready to be shipped. I called two days later and they said the item was on back order. I called four days later and was told that the supplier ran out of TVs but they were getting more. I called five days later to cancel the order and was rudely told that the order was cancelled the day before. I will be reporting these bunko artists to the comsumer protection groups.