ESSENTIAL BEAUTY SEMI PERMANANT MAKEUPEYEBROW TATTOOING

M

Went in for semi permanent eyebrow tattooing, was told not to worry that they new what they were doing. I asked if anything could go wrong and was assured by 2 workers (including the boss!) that nothing could go wrong. To cut a long story short, i walked out with a different eyebrow shape to my own, which i asked to keep my own shape, they were also way too dark and very uneven, way too thick. on next visit both were yelling and swearing at me and my mother saying nothing was f***** wrong with the eyebrows - when i showed the unevenness and that they were also brought in way too close, 1 is higher than the other, 1 is longer and way too thick they said nothing was wrong with them and wanted to admit no fault. 2 of us had them done, 2 walked out upset. No fault to them they say, SO is it mine for putting my trust in them to do as they say? I used essential beauty for 12 years and i am so disgusted i will never go back!

EYEBROW TATTOOING

• Do
    Don't be a cow Dec 22, 2011

That's terrible, I hope you get it fixed asap. should you go elsewhere though?

• Mo
    monkeysighn Nov 14, 2011

My head is not tilted. that's them straight on. Senior essential beauty has since met with me and confirmed my problem. They are now looking into correction options for me. BOTH eyebrows are different, one sits way higher, 1 is rounded other is straight. Also admitted colour was all wrong for me.

• Ramelle Nov 13, 2011

Eyebrow tattooing and that permanent makeup crap looks ridiculous and ugly.

• Se
    sexylegs Nov 13, 2011

they have always done well for me and every one i know, and your head looks tilted in this photo im sure they would be happy to help you in any way as they are always so friendly, , I will keep going back love it...