Eshopreplicas.com Is Scam Siteeshopreplicas.com is scam site

I

eshopreplicas.com is scam site
they overcharged me $30 from my credit card and they even did not ship me the watch ordered.
when i asked for refund, they threatened to give out my credit card info...
very bad seller. big scam. fraud.

marc10405060 May 11, 2012

Hello, the same thing happened to me. I ordered a watch form eshopreplica, they answered very quickly to my answers at first but then once I had paid they stopped giving me any informations concerning shipping and delivery. Moreover, one week after my order my bank account numbers were given to someone in Turkey who withdrawed 1500 dollars.
    All in all eshopreplica is a HUGE SCAM, DO NOT ORDER FROM ESHOPREPLICA .
    Marc from France.