EpopusMoney simply disappeared

B

I have a company dealing with furniture sale. Three months ago we cooperated with Epopus. We made an agreement and my company had to pay $17500 and their company the same sum, but a bit later. After I transferred the money this Epopus company and the company I paid the money simply disappeared.

Joe99z Jan 01, 2013

This is a evil company. They rip off a lot of people.

• 12
    123its-me Apr 18, 2013

I actually used to work for Pam. The company is just as much a joke to work for as they are a business. She has ripped off so many people and repeatedly lied to countless customers about when things will be delivered or replaced or what have you, ANYTHING to save her own butt. Since I quit her comany has lost 90% of its workers as well as customers, as well as filing bankruptcy and shutting down. I feel bad for the poor people who gave her their money and will never get that back or any product. DO NOT USE/BUY ANYTHING THAT DEALS WITH EPOPUS, SUPOPE OR PAMELA DURKIN.

• Fu
    FU Pam Aug 15, 2013

Pam Durkin is ###. She stole $800 from me after never delivering stools. She is evil and twisted.

• Fh
    F-her Sep 10, 2013

Agree. She is a liar, a fraud and a thief!

• Pa
    pam-durkin-is-guilty-of-fraud Nov 11, 2019

Pam Durkin used to work as a contractor for my company, iFurn.com. She defrauded me and my company. She was found guilty of two counts of fraud in Sedgwick County, Kansas Civil Court. A judgement was rendered against her for around $800, 000.00. She has been running since. If you have any information about pam durkin's employment or current business dealings, please message me.