Epic SalonRuined Daughters Hair

M

On 9/27/2011 my 2 year old daughter and I went to get our hair cut at Epic Salon. We were going to be 15 minutes late, so I called ahead of time to make sure it was ok, which it was. The woman cutting our hair was very rude and in a hurry.
She cut my daughters hair and then finished cutting mine… When I finally looked at my daughters hair, HER BANGS WERE CHOPPED COMLETELY OFF ALL THE WAY TO HER HAIR LINE. SHE HAS NO HAIR IN THE FRONT OF HER HEAD NOW. I called to make a complaint and the stylist told the manager that it was too chaotic having a toddler, myself, and my daughters nanny there. The owner got on the phone and called me a liar because he said he didn’t like my mother. This was almost a nightmare I couldn’t believe this was happening. After I went home i looked at my hair in the mirror and one side is 4 inches shorter than the other!! Stylist said my hair and my daughters hair is ruined because her and I moved too much, which we DID NOT MOVE AT ALL. EVERYTHING IS ON VIDEO CAMERAS. Owner of salon said he had video cameras but didn’t want to pull the video down because he believes the stylist and didnt need to he said. My daughter 2 year old birthday pictures are ruined now, and there is nothng I can do to fix her hair. There isn’t even enough for a bow.

Ruined Daughters Hair

• Mm
    Mmmmm123 Oct 03, 2011

Thank goodness child's hair grows fast! My daughter has special needs so I cut her hair as she doesn't tolerate strangers doing it well. Once I cut her bangs really, really short-i just could not get them even and then they were so short I had to stop. The next day at school the secretary said " ohh, did someone get into the scissors?" meaning did my daughter cut her own hair and my husband said "yeah, my wife" the secretary was soo embarrassed. We laugh about it now as that was years ago. I say it is way better to get a bad haircut at 2 than as a teen- then you would have a hysterical teen girl on your hands. Some day you can look back on the birthday photos and chuckle. Don't let it ruin your special day . You don't get those wonderful baby/toddler years back so enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!

Mommy12345 Sep 28, 2011

because my daughters hair was still wet so I couldn't see exactly how bad it was ...

• G.Smiley Sep 28, 2011

Why did you let them cut YOUR hair after you saw what they did to your daughter?

• Do
    dominoesiswhatimthinking Sep 28, 2011

To add! read up on owners of epic salon and yhey have had domestic violence related injuctions and mental instability problems that went to court. Obviously not good people to deal with.

• Ep
    epicsalonAZ Aug 21, 2019

@dominoesiswhatimthinking It appears that the research done on the owners of "Epic Salon" is related to a different Epic Salon, not the owners of Epic Salon in Arizona. Makes you wonder what else is not true about this account.

Mommy12345 Sep 28, 2011

The fat stylist was standing directly infront of her cutting her hair... IT SHOULDN'T OF HAPPENED. THEY HAD VIDEO CAMERAS THERE TOO, But the owner didn't want to get the video for SOME reason.

Mommy12345 Sep 28, 2011

She was in my lap, nanny on one side, no one in the front watching unfortunately.. it should of been something so simple. This salon is an UPSCALE salon, I would never have expected something like that from them...

Mommy12345 Sep 28, 2011

Her nanny and I held her head still as she sat in my lap. Otherwise I would completely agree.