eOnlineSales / Easy Media Creator 9 SuiteBilled me twice for the same item

On Dec, 30, 2006 I purchased software (Easy Media Creator 9 Suite) for the cost of $38.99. And they billed me twice for the same item and when I went to download the product. Unable to install so I have been trying to get help from the seller Co. eOnlineSales. They have not returned my calls and now I read on the original email from this company that they will not service this product and not return emails and return no calls for anyone needing help. So I called Google on 01/18/2007 asking for some help and the receptionist would not and will not forward me for any reason to anyone to help me. She said I needed to write (email) the company that sold this to me, so that’s when I tried, with no success. So I have written the Better Business Bureau and I have also sent a copy to the Roxio Co. I would like to just have my $77.98 back so I can go down to the computer store and then go home and install. And if I have a question then I call Roxio when I need help. I hope this company will at least let me talk to a human, not a computer voice and hope it will have a customer service department for helping paying customers. When I mean a paying customer I mean that my bank account has been charged for the two software programs. It looks as I have done my part in paying for the software. That means someone needs to step up and do their part. I’m just tired of not being able to talk to anyone who acts like they would like to help or even care about helping the customer, I thought this was the whole idea of the Internet, it would allow the companies to reach a larger demographic of customers. Now that they have a bigger piece of the pie, thy/you have taken the customer, personal service out of the service, no more one on one voice to a real person, it’s out of the equation just to make the big bucks. Sad to say the time will come when the thinking customers will no longer put up with the uncaring web companies and just stop using the Internet for this purpose. Thank You for letting me ramble on, but this is getting to be a bigger and bigger problem.