Engineer D SNGPL W Block Govt: Colony OkaraDelay new Domestic GAS Connection

This review was posted by
a verified customer
Verified customer

AOA. I paid the Demand Notice in FEB 2011 but the Gas Deprtment not installed Gas Domestice new connection .
OGRA ko complaint one month ki mgr koi abi tk jwab na aaya hay.
M.Khalid Okara.

Delay new Domestic GAS Connection
Delay new Domestic GAS Connection
Delay new Domestic GAS Connection
Delay new Domestic GAS Connection


  • Ab
    Abdul Shakoor Nov 24, 2011
    This comment was posted by
    a verified customer
    Verified customer

    AOA.My app:No.4604-09Dated22-10-2009. In the Name of Abdul Shakoor S/O Imam Din Chak No.28/2-L P-O Chak No.49 -A/2-L Okara.My application has been enter 2 Year ago but not found Demand Notice.
    I complaint to OGRA But no reply from where.
    Kuda ra agar aap nay complaint ka jwab nahin daina to Kuda ky liay OGRA complaint centre band kar dain qunkah Govt ka paisa awr lwgon ka waqt barbad kar rahay ho Aap kay complaint centre ka fon always found busy .Main nay dwsry bar apni Complaint with Registred Post No.1236 Dated 01-11-2011 sent to your OGRA Islamabad. Magar no any reply from OGRA Complaint centre.Eng: D Okara aur Supervisor sefarush aur paisoon ky elawah bat nahin suntay.Aakhar aik ghareeb aadmi kahan say ansaf tlash kary.Aap ko allah hi pochay ga.

    1 Votes

Post your comment

    By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Complaints Board’s Terms and Conditions


    Unhappy consumers gather online at and have already logged thousands of complaints.
    If you see dozens of complaints about a certain company on ComplaintsBoard, walk away.
    One of the largest consumer sites online. Posting here your concerns means good exposure for your issues.
    A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices.
    ComplaintsBoard is a good source for product and company gripes from especially dissatisfied people.
    You'll definitely get some directions on how customer service can best solve your problem.
    Do a little research on the seller. Visit consumer complaint websites like ComplaintsBoard.