EndureMax + VitaLife 3No reception of goods

hello, I paid for this product in November 18, 2008 and have not recieved anthing. I have a bill of purchase and no one has contacted me and said anything.

Mr.Malakiel Ben Yehudah

• Ne
    Need my mone Apr 23, 2016

I didn't even know that these people were even taking money out of my account. I have also been trying to contact them with no avail. I don't know how I can get my money back because I don't want this product and they just automatically took the money out of the account. Don't ever order anything from this company, because they are a scam. If anyone has some type of contact info to retrieve the money that they took, please contact me via email ([email protected] ), or contact me by phone [protected]. Thank you!

• Kr
    Kristen Seeley Apr 23, 2016

I have been trying to contact evermax/enduremax for the past couple days to get the money my husband and I paid for a bottle we never received. My husband finished their trial offer bottle of supplements but didn't like the results and we really want our money back because we are within our 60 day money back guarantee, unless they plan to screw us on that as well. But the number I call, they ask for the name, zipcode, and e-mail address on file. Then the call goes dead and then hangs up. This has happened twice when I have asked for a refund for the product that we never received.

Comments