EMS Delhi Sorting Centerparcel not received

O Review updated:

I have been waiting for ny package to arrive it says it is at the sorting center delhi now for the last 10 days. Some one please help me locate it!!! Why does it take 10 days at the sorting center??

EMS Tracking Results
Tracking Number: ee203532896cn
Your item was received by sorting center (Republic Of India Delhi F Par) at 2009-09-26 10:27:00

Activity list
2009-09-25 12:45:00 Republic Of India Mumbai Par Released from Customs
2009-09-26 10:27:00 Republic Of India Delhi F Par Arrival at Sorting Center

• Ri
    ritikasds Jul 04, 2010

so did u recieve it ? i havesimilar problem

• Ri
    Richard Sohi Sep 30, 2010

I have been waiting for My package to arrive it says it is at the sorting center delhi now for the last 3 days. Some one please help me locate it !!! Why does it take 3 days at the sorting center??

Your item was received by sorting center(REPUBLIC OF INDIA DELHI F PAR) at [protected]:03:00

Tracking number - EE279637993CN

[protected]:05:03 SHANGHAI Despatch from Sorting Center
      [protected]:53:00 REPUBLIC OF INDIA MUMBAI PAR Arrival at Sorting Center
      [protected]:35:00 REPUBLIC OF INDIA MUMBAI PAR Released from Customs
      [protected]:03:00 REPUBLIC OF INDIA DELHI F PAR Arrival at Sorting Center

Please help n let me know how to contact customs office for my item.My item still stuck in arrival at sorting center no new update today is 30-09-2010 still no new update please let me know how long delhi customs take to release my item from customs...mail me at [email protected] Thanks

• Na
    Nauman10 Oct 31, 2010

My EMS No. EE524422395CN

But it is showing from 25 of October REPUBLIC OF INDIA DELHI F PAR Arrival at Sorting Center
    Why this packet not delivered for me.Today my packet showing same on 30 oct. Please mail me on ''[email protected]'''
    please

• At
    atul arora Jul 13, 2011

I have been waiting for ny package to arrive it says it is at the sorting center delhi now for the last 3 days. Some one please help me locate it !!! Why does it take 3 days at the sorting center??

EMS Tracking Results
    Tracking Number:ee618049368cn
    Your item was received by sorting center(REPUBLIC OF INDIA DELHI F PAR) at [protected]:01:00
    activity
      [protected]:01:00 GUANGZHOU Despatch from Sorting Center
      [protected]:59:00 REPUBLIC OF INDIA MUMBAI PAR Arrival at Sorting Center
      12:25:00 REPUBLIC OF INDIA MUMBAI PAR Handed over to Customs
      [protected]:01:00 REPUBLIC OF INDIA DELHI F PAR Handed over to Customs

Please help n let me know how to contact customs office for my item.My item still stuck in arrival at sorting center no new update today is 13-07-2011 still no new update please let me know how long delhi customs take to release my item from customs...mail me at [email protected] Thanks

• Mu
    Munish Dutt Apr 26, 2012

I am waiting for my parcel since last 10 days now. Dispatch from schenzen china on 17 the april. As per tracking details the parcel is lying in Mumbai customs. It is extremely slow service and there is no contact number of EMS in delhi where I can follow up on my parcels. Extremely hopeless service. Find below details for Order Number [protected] & [protected]-
    Tracking Details
    19 Apr 201 / SHENZHEN / Despatch from Sorting Center
    19 Apr 201 / SHENZHEN / Arrival at Sorting Center
    19 Apr 201 / SHENZHEN / Despatch from Sorting Center
    19 Apr 201 / SHENZHEN / Posting

Will appreciate if somebody can look into my complaint and revert immediately on the status and delivery of my parcel. My email ID is [email protected] or call mobile at [protected].
    Rgds,
    Munish Dutt

• Ni
    Nid Nov 03, 2012

did u guys received any of your parcels. ?
    mine is stuck too ?9 days now ...plz tell me how ro contact them:REPUBLIC OF INDIA DELHI F PAR ?

• Ni
    Nid Nov 09, 2012

hi everybdy,
    m happy to tell that the very next day i recieved my parcel...i so happy so i thank EMS delhi sorting center thy charged me 150 custom duty which was ok...yipppie...thanks

• Go
    GoldenC Nov 09, 2014

Please Sir/Madam
    Am Golden, i ordered a pair of shoe online from china and for the past 10days is has been at Republic of Delhi F PAR.
    Am really confused i really don't know what to do.
    this is my tracking number EA085917498CN
    and this is my email [email protected]
    well be happy if anyone can direct me on what to do or the contact of the delhi f par
    thanks...

• Pa
    PalakA Feb 15, 2016

I have been waiting for my parcel for ages. Checked the tracking and it says its been in Dehli for about 2 months now. My tracking number is [protected]
    Can someone please help me with this?
    __________________

and Australia post tracking showing me LATEST EVENT

Dispatched from sorting center
    Delhi, India

20 Jun 18 03:33 PM
    Please advice me what is next step
    my email is [email protected]

• Sh
    sharath nadivadas Aug 21, 2019

I have been waiting for my parcel from past 6days..where it is..?and when it will deliver to my adress..?please let me know.?

• Dr
    Dri koch Sep 21, 2019

Hi my parcel is lost it's showing in transit and departed from sorting center but from past 10days I have no clue where is it can anyone help me please, my email is [email protected] and parcel tracking no is UM640257712US. Please anyone help