Embarc Resortstimeshare points

D Nov 06, 2019

In 1997 I bought 120 points from Club Intrawest. Over the course of 21 years I was able to exchange those points from different resorts all over the world. I belong to an exchange company called Intraval International. Unfortunately Club Intrawest became Diamond Resorts and as of late it has been bought out by Embarc Resorts. Since then I am told that I have to be an affiliate member of something called Extraordinary Escapes which to my knowledge has something to do with Embarc and Intraval International. To become a member of Extraordinary Escapes, Embarc Resorts is forcing me to buy more points in order to use my existing points through Intraval International exchanges. The contract I signed was with Club Intrawest 21 years ago and not Embarc Resorts that has clearly changed the rules of the original contract.