Elite Courier Express DeliveryFake Company

R Review updated:

My friend received this attempted scam email yesterday. Please investigate and terminate service for this fraudulent company to prevent other vulnerable people from being taken advantage of in a similiar way. Luckily she asked me to verify the validity of this prior to sending any money. Even if this is a legitimate company they are promoting the illegal transfer of funds bypassing international law.

The email is below:

Good day madam we are very sorry for our inconvenience this delay, The Malaysia custom here in Malaysia Airport find out that there is money inside your package and which is very wrong madam.

So madam you are required to follow all
instructions giving to you to facilitate the release of your package.
To do this, you are required to pay the required Charges listed below for the immediate release of your package. Upon confirmation of payment, your package will be delivered to your designated address above under few hours.

Outstanding Charges:

Administrative ...RM2, 100.00
Clearance...RM2, 300.00

TOTAL = RM4, 400.00

A
total of RM4, 400 (Four thousand four hundred Malaysia Ringgit) has been charge. In acknowledgment to this email, Account details shall be provided to you for the payment as stated above for the release of your package). Thank you, as i hope i have made myself clear to you by this notice as directed by the management.

using Elite Courier Express for your delivery packages and for your business needs. For more inquiry please call +[protected].
Email: [protected]@live.com
Present your order number when calling

We are glad to be of service to you.

Yours Faithfully.
Miss. Noraini Binti Ahmad
South East Asia Elite Courier Express
Elite Courier Express Malaysia .
Tel: +[protected] / +[protected]
Fax: +[protected]

More Elite Courier Express Delivery Complaints & Reviews

• Fo
    fonofili letalie Apr 26, 2011

did you receive any cheque from that company?...Is this COURIER COMPANY REAL?

• Vy
    vyenza Mar 24, 2012

it happen to me also.i have made the payment but still they haven't send me the package. They also want me to make the clearance payment 2000. this is not fair. i already spent a lot but still they want me to make the clearance.

• Al
    AlwaysSeekTruth Apr 06, 2012

I have a person, right now trying to sell me Nautilus Exercise Equipment that he claims will be shipped to me once payment is placed in "escrow" with Elite Courier. Claims he didn't have room for it and had to take it with him to the UK and he works for "Save the Children" (yeah, right!). Said he'll sell the complete 12 piece set for $1000. HA, HA! Right! It'll cost him 3 times that to ship a few tons back to the US.
    Says he had to take it with him instead of leaving it behind for the "6 months" he'll be there. Hell! it costs him more to ship that than what he could be paying for storage for many years.

These scammers use all kinds of tactics. Beware!

• Wi
    Wiryo Taruno Aug 25, 2020

@AlwaysSeekTruth She's name: Eunice Ray
    Her mobile no: +[protected]
    She's good performer but be aware she's cheater and scammer

• Mr
    Mrs.zie May 06, 2012

I' ve got the same experience with you guys...damn...

trixierella Sep 14, 2012

i was a victim of this company!, this company is really FAKE. even the man i was chatting foe almost 3weeks, hes one of them..

trixierella Sep 14, 2012

This company is really FAKE... i was a victim of this company a few days ago!, they ask me to send money through western union, so that i can get my parcel. even the man i was chatting for almost 3weeks, he was part of them. he will send u photos from offshore, he made me believe him, dont trust this namr KELLY JOHNSON.. i hope all of them will go to jail..

trixierella Sep 16, 2012

i cant sleep at night, thingking of what have they done to me.. i have their names, i kept the receipt from western union which i send them a money worth 350$. i need some people who can help me to get them go to jail. i sent the money to RAHIM KEVIN, i also have his text messages from malaysia. after i sent the money, they keep on calling me saying that the money is not enough to get my parcel. also i spoke to DIANA, she says shes a diplomatic from ELITE COURIER EXPRESS MALAYSIA. that company is REALLY FAKE.. BEWARE OF THIS NAME KELLYSTONE JOHNSON, he was one of them..

• Si
    sing30 Jan 30, 2013

Yes, i totally agree was a FAKE company. Beware of this name Aini Tan. Besides, the document send me was a FAKE too. i saw it like cut and edit. What a low cheating skill...

• Ra
    Ratipus Jun 12, 2015

i had it too.. Huff.. Tought we're all the same victim. He said he's from Amerika but living in London.. Than he'll send me a package. Uwh, so interesting. But finally i know he was a SCAMM*R when i checked this website. Thank GOD.

Becareful of RYAN CARLOS MILLER. or this email [protected]@yahoo.com.

• Ra
    rashed5011 Jan 06, 2016

Hi guys seam experience happen to me and same story but I didn't send them money thank god.

• Ag
    Agustina93 Apr 22, 2016

Hello, my mother was the victim of a scam. Some time ago she started talking to a guy supposedly called Frankin Joe, met him on Twoo. This man said excuses not to show himself on video, but he sent pictures of him with his daughter.
    Some time later, when he had the confidence of my mother, he told her he would send a package with gifts by the company ELITE COURIER EXPRESS. My mom printed receipt of the gift, but the next day received the following mail, by a representative of India:
    ELITE EXPRESS COURIER SERVICES.URGENT.
    SEÑORA

USTED FAVOR DE HACER EL PAGO DE $485 POR MONEY GRAM O WESTERN UNION CON LA INFORMACIÓN DE PAGO POR DEBAJO
    NOMBRE: CARRASCO RAYMOND
    País: India
    CIUDAD: NEW DELHI
    importe: 485 usd
    DESPUÉS has depositado INFORMACIÓN ANTERIOR
    Por favor amablemente el COPIA DEL RECIBO DE DEPÓSITO DE LA EMPRESA POR CORREO ELECTRÓNICO PARA LA CONFIRMACION DE SU DEPÓSITO, DESPUÉS DE LA CONFIRMACIÓN DE DINERO DEPOSITADO NOS DEBE AQUÍ COMIENZA POR ENTREGA INMEDIATA DE PROCESAMIENTO DE SU DIRECCIÓN GRACIAS POR SUS SOCIEDADES,
    ESTAMOS A SU SERVICIO EN CUALQUIER MOMENTO
    Estimado cliente,

Con referencia a la entrega de su paquete, le gustaría señalar a su atención que el paquete fue puesto en espera por las costumbres indias por algunas razones que sucedieron viola las políticas de transporte de mercancías .El llegó la India puesto de control habitual, India detectó personalizado ¿En qué moneda están incluidos en su paquete Por lo tanto, determinadas tasas se deben pagar en concepto de derechos de aduana por nosotros, que es la liberación inmediata de su paquete. Para la principal referencia de seguimiento sobre el estado de su paquete está pendiente de que se ajusta al modo de juego en el sector financiero Courier para la entrega. Hemos dado el número de orden de este paquete de la habitual. Usted está obligado a seguir todas las instrucciones que le dan para facilitar la liberación de su paquete. Después de confirmar el pago, el paquete será entregado a la dirección anterior en pocas horas.

Administrativo ------------------------- $ 175USD
    Liquidación ------------------------------ $ 295USD
    Total ------------------------------ ---- $ 470 USD
    En reconocimiento de este e-mail, detalles de pago serán proporcionados a usted para el pago de detalles de la cuenta para que usted transfiera a la cuenta como se ha indicado anteriormente para el lanzamiento de su paquete.
    Gracias, como espero haber sido claro a usted por el presente anuncio, según lo indicado por la administración.
    Estamos contentos de estar al servicio de usted.
    Con los mejores saludos.
    Sr. Josh Ajanta
    Gerente Regional de Asia del Sur
    +[protected]
    Mail del Reino ELITE EXPRESS COMPANY
    REINO UNIDO
    She made the payment through Western Union, but never received the package, she tried to speak with her alleged boyfriend, but he was out of his country and could not help her, told her she had to fix it. The next day she received another e-mail, this time from a man named EDWIN PETERSON, saying she had to send $ 1420 dollars, which in Argentina is a lot of money.
    Need someone to tell me if this is false, my mother suspected, for that reason did not pay anything to anyone,
    From already thank you very much.
    If someone have information please contact me, my e-mail is: [protected]@hotmail.com

Flower123456 Sep 20, 2020

@Agustina93 Same elite express from Portland, UK oh my goodness but name was Andrew Jeffrey.

• Da
    Daizz May 23, 2016

I'm just received the call from this company today. They keep asking me to pay for the custom 2, 500USD . And I also contact person who sent me this parcel, he asked me to help. Of course I don't believe it. And I ask him to send me the passport, photo of himself or place that he is living. But he just sent me the fake passport. So therefore, I called back to this delivery company and asked them to send back the parcel to UK. They told me that I have to pay 1, 000USD to returning back the parcel. At the end, I don't know whether the parcel is real or not, I'm just know that please do not easily trusting every stranger. This is the lesson I learnt.

chessa Aug 16, 2016

the same tactics they use also with me . ### i never asked them to send me package .. !! buthe send he does sent it to me .. what the hell no package on tracking., i noticed that they are using same photo of airway bill, and sometimes same photo but they just edit it .. and i noticed that it has the same signature ..

my chat mate named: mikel hunt

FlowerPretty Apr 14, 2017

FlowerPretty Apr 14, 2017

a tener cuidado con este supuesto courier http://www.speedparcels.com/home-8/index.php, y con este correo edward stark [protected]@gmail.com, es un gran estafador, primero enamora hablando bonito inclusive envía fotos falsas, el tipo se hace pasar por un ingeniero de minas; te habla unos días y después te ofrece enviar un regalo pero tu no lo has pedido ni nada pero el insiste, lo que hice yo es darle una dirección falsa y luego verificar bien la pagina del courier, después te escribe la misma courier diciendo esto:
    SPEED PARCEL COURIER
    Estimado cliente,
    Con referencia a la entrega de su paquete, quisiera traer a su aviso
    que su paquete ha sido puesto en espera por la aduana india por
    algunas razones que sucedió viola las políticas del envío. Como las
    mercancías llegaron el punto de comprobación de la India
    generalmente, la India Costumbre detectado que la moneda se
    incluyeron en su paquete Por lo tanto, ciertas comisiones deben ser
    pagados como derechos de aduana a través de nosotros que es para la
    liberación inmediata de su paquete. Para la referencia de tiempo
    principal de seguimiento en el estado de su paquete está pendiente,
    esto es de acuerdo con el modo de operaciones en el sector de
    mensajería para la entrega financiera. Ya hemos tomado el número de
    pedido para este paquete desde la costumbre. Se le requiere que siga
    todas las instrucciones que le dan para facilitar la liberación de
    su paquete. Tras la confirmación del pago, su paquete será entregado
    a la dirección arriba en pocas horas.
    Administrativo ------------------------- $ 385 USD
    Liquidación ------------------------------ $ 300 USD
    TOTAL ---------------------------------- $ 685 USD
    En el econocimiento a este correo electrónico, los detalles del pago le
    serán proporcionados para el pago por los detalles de la cuenta para
    permitirle hacer la transferencia a la cuenta según lo indicado arriba
    para la liberación de su paquete.
    Gracias, ya que espero haber sido claro para usted por este aviso como
    dirigido por la dirección.
    Estamos encantados de poder servirle.
    Tuyo sinceramente.
    Gerente Regional Sur de Asia
    Speedparcel Courier Company.
    + 91-[protected]

• Lo
    Lokendra singh ranawat Jun 15, 2017

hello guys I am getting email with the same scenario and I was very much sure that this is a scam but still I keep replying their mail now today my parsol on the say I can track online and I have to pay 33000 inr to release the parasol from airport i haven't made payment yet if any one wanna take action against them or track them then contact on [protected] asap because by tomorrow or day after tomorrow they gonna ask me to make payment

• Do
    Dont Try Me Jul 25, 2017

Attention: Mr. Inia Korowale,

We wish to inform you that we the Elite Couriers and Delivery Services Istanbul Turkey with the headquarters all over Middle East has received a shipment which bears your personal information as the final recipient of the consignment and the consignment was deposited by Sgt. Brown.

You are to pay the Handling & Delivery Cost... 630 US Dollars and Insurance.. 310 US Dollars totaling the sum of 940 US Dollars as applicable to the rules and regulations of Elite Couriers and Delivery Services.

Here is your Tracking PIN, Always track to monitor the movement of your package online logging to our website then click on track and put the PIN number and then log in with the below information.

Invoice No: ECD7572817
    Tracking PIN: 7716
    Tracking link: http://www.elitecouriersdel.com/tracking.php

Above Web Is Your Tracking Link

Be aware that your deposited consignment box has been registered into our computer data manifesto, and currently waiting for Delivery and Insurance coverage. Meanwhile, you are expected to pay the sum of 940 US Dollars for Delivery and Insurance.

For fast receipt of the fees, contact us if you are ready to pay the money so that we will send the name of our logistics and dispatch manager to you for you to make the payment.

Delivery will be made within 48 hours of confirmation and receipt of the Delivery and Insurance fees.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Should you have any question(s) please contact us on our Email or phone for more directives/clarifications.

Thanks for your understanding and co-operation while we look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.

Regards,

Operation manager: Arda Solmaz
    Elite Courier & Delivery Services.
    Phone: 0090 [protected]
    Levent Nispetiye Mah. Aytar Cad. No:3 Beşiktaş 34340 İstanbul Turkey.
    Website: www.elitecouriersdel.com

• Zafar Ali Aug 22, 2017

@Dont Try Me Mate i am gettinh same these kind of msges currently.

• Do
    Dont Try Me Jul 25, 2017

Is this is real? They told me to send them 940US Dollar...Im need confirmation and then send the money later...Anyone?

• Zafar Ali Aug 22, 2017

@Dont Try Me They are fake. Don't send them money mate.

• Zafar Ali Aug 22, 2017

If i find them i am preety sure i will [censor] them. They are asking for a 940 dollar to innocent people. They are cheater. [censor] them

[censor] this fake email

• Si
    siw9 Nov 08, 2017

they are a fake company i was chatting with a guy how told me that he send me many gifts and i have to pay 530 usd to the home delivery to get my gifts he is really a cheater be carful from stronge people dont trust them

• Ta
    Takami Kaski Tejoso Lacaba Feb 16, 2019

Same here I also received the same message. .
    They also give a copy of passport ID, a letter notification also the photo of trunk box. .

• Fr
    Frenchman May 02, 2019

I just got the same email, Elite Couriers wants to send me my lotto winnings, but in order to get the parcel it will cost $350.00 US to deliver for first class and $550 .00 US to deliver second class which takes longer to get the package, glad I googled their company and found this site . Big time Scam!!!

• Fr
    Frenchman May 02, 2019

@Frenchman I also emailed the lotto that I supposed to have won, tolx d them to send my winnings a different method, though the US company in New York.

• Je
    Jean Eroa Jul 29, 2019

@Frenchman Well? Not only you?? But also
    Me.. but not like yours situation.. mine is about sending package with gifts inside. When the package arrived in the Philippines that courier calls me to inform about the package and for the payments.. and of course! I dont send! Why should i? Did i ask that man to send me something from him. So its his responsiblity to pay all the payments.. from there to here.

• Ge
    GemaValenzuela Sep 09, 2020

Omg!!! Me está sucediendo lo mismo!... un hombre militar muy apuesto, trato de enamorarme, palabras bonitas, canciones de todo un romance y amor eterno, compromiso y demás, después vino lo del paquete, y ya después ahí comenzó todo, es mucha su insistencia