Ekvira Tower FanEkvira tower fan cheaters

I have bought an Ekvira Tower Fan from one of their stalls during the exhibition. The product is not working from the very first day and they have also not given any bill for the product. I have tried reaching many times their representatives here in Tivandrum as well as Cochin, but no one is responding for the complaints. Now I have this Ekvira Tower fan without any documents (Invoice/ Waranty card).

They had promised that the documents will be mailed to my address. Its been 1 month & still there is no information of the same. They had given a false address of the contact of the company in Trivandrum. I have tried reaching their many times through phone & by person without any success.

I felt cheated & have lost my money. I would strongly recommend all to stay away from Ekvira Tower fan & their representatives as all of them are a bunch of crooks & cheats.

Please help/ guide me to recover my money or replace the Ekvira tower fan.

Thanks

• Su
    Sudhanshu Kumar Dash. May 30, 2016

While the tower fan was running suddenly the bush broke down and the fan Vibrated.So I went to the mechanique to repair But due to the unavailability of that concerned Bush, since last two months I am in search of the same spare.Kindly Inform me where can I get it or Help me to supply me the same by my follwing address.
    Sudhanshu Kumar Dash.
    C/O-G.Panigrahi, Shibananda Nagar
    Ward no. 10;Bargarh(Odisha)
    Pin-Code-768028
    Cont-no-[protected]

• Bi
    Biju K G Apr 18, 2012

I am also facing the same problem. I bought one ekvira tower fan from Kollam fest on oct 2011. After 3 months usage the fan is getting vibrated and it starts moving. I couldn't use it because it get start moving from one place to another. From the bill receipt I got the addrees AB cubes and I try to contact them. Once they came to my home and they told the bush is broken and they tried to fix it. But the very next day the same problem starts again. I contact them repeatedly. Now they are telling its blower also need to replace and they are not telling when it can be fixed. When the stock come they will come and fix and they are not telling on which date it will come. Already 1 month finish that I reported the problem. If they are cheating like this what I have to do?. I have the bill also with me.

• Mr
    mr.rms Mar 05, 2012

they r available in trivandrum jagathy, i think they r facing some problems regarding sale tax, i also purchased one fan, working good, but due to dust frequent cleaning requerd, but no service i am getting sofar.but they r taking phone and giving all assurance that they will provide service soon and i am waiting...

• Sr
    SRJ_123_12 Oct 30, 2011

Hi,
    After reading your review, I feel that I am also going to be cheated. I am from Trivandrum and today evening I have booked a Ekvira tower fan by paying Rs. 200/- at the Malayala Manorama Veedu Exbihition that is being conducted at Thycaud Police Ground, Trivandrum. Hope you are aware about this exihibition which will be there till tomorrow 31st October 2011.

I would like to provide you a contact number that they have mentioned in my booking receipt as the Customer Care number (Sreekariyam, Trivandrum). The number is: [protected]. The address in the receipt is: Home Tec Enterprises, Puthuparambil building, M. C. Road, Nattakam. P. O, Kottayam. Phone: [protected].

Now, what is your opinion, should I buy this item by paying the remaining amount of Rs. 3780/- ? You have mentioned that it is not working from the first day. What does it mean? Is it that the fan is not working or it is not giving the cool wind? It would be helpful for me to take a decision, if you let me know the details.

Thanks,
    Sreeraj

mahesh umarye Oct 29, 2011

Since you have not taken any document while purchasing so it your fault so be aware next time when you purchase any item ask for proper bill as it also includes revenue in government fund through tax so to save a small amount we make a big loss
    any way now forget getting money back what u can do is take it to a good mechanic or technician and get it repaired

MAHESH