Eggberts RestaurantRefusal of service

O

Friday, December 2nd, my son and I went to Eggberts Resturant for our evening meal, as we have done for the past 2years. The hostess was standing behind the counter talking to someone, after about 5 minuters she went an cleaned/set-up a booth, then returned to the counter, After several more minutes she came to the front area where we and 10 others were waitng, Stan asked if she had set the booth up for us, her reply "no, I've been told not to seat anyone because there is a party of 10 waiting", I asked her to repeat what she had said as I could not believe I had heard correctly. When she repeated the same words, Stan turned to me an said "let's go, Dad", I turned around and as we left said "That's a bunch of B.S." . We left and went to the IHOP in Catoosa. Needless to say, it will be one long time, if ever, before we return to Eggberts! I am 83 years old an a military veteran with 26+ years of service, and I have never before been refused service in this or any country. I called them last Thursday and left my phone number for the manager to call me, was told he was gone for rest of week & would leave my number for him. Not receiving a call from him today, this afternoon I called and was told he was the phone & would return my call later. I called again and was told hw was gone for the day. He's a "good guy"??? Not in my book.