eFixNowNever trust them!

C

Never trust eFixNow! This company has no moral principles and they scammed my 90-year mother for $200! I don’t think such people have compassion. They’ll burn in Hell!

• Br
    Brendan386 Nov 27, 2012

That sounds like it was a misunderstanding. The company is amazing and my grandpa and grand-mother swear by them.

• Ne
    NEVADA JIM Dec 06, 2012

I do not know what you are talking about I have used them plenty of times and have had plenty of family and friends use them as well. They help every one from Mac to PC and with email issues to computer problems and Virus. they were able to get rid of the FBI virus off of my computer. I think they are great and I am sure they were nothing but nice to your mother. by the way it might be a little bit of money on the first call but they have helped me for free on many occasions

Very Happy with EFIXNOW.COM.

• Ji
    Jim Simmons Dec 20, 2012

I too have used efixnow.com for email help and tech support for my computer problems and am very happy with their services. The tech that helped me not only helped get me into my email but also spent over an hour just showing me how to safely surf the internet! I know it sounds funny but I was clicking on all sorts of things i shouldnt have. I would refer anyone to www.efixnow.com they are friendly and really do help to fix your email problems and computer problems too.

Jim Simmons

TDubs Dec 21, 2012

Completely agree with the complaint. They did the same to my elderly father-in-law. They convinced him that he had a problem when he didn't. They downloaded free software onto his computer and ran a scan. That was it. For that they charged $200. They didn't do anything malicious, but they fixed a problem that didn't exist.

• Ro
    Robert Jones 2012 Dec 29, 2012

I used efixnow.com and am totally satisfied with them. I would refer anyone to them who is in need of email help or computer tech support. Efixnow.com spent hours working on my pc and when they were finished a tech spent about 30 minutes explaining everything that he had done. I am very happy to have found them because otherwise I would have to take my computer apart and drive it down to best buy so the geek squad can keep if for two weeks and do who know to it. I will use efixnow again in the future and let anyone who also needs help know about them.

Robert

TDubs Dec 29, 2012

It looks to me like these positive comments are coming from people at efixnow.

• Da
    dasith Jan 02, 2013

Haha, I think you are right TDubs.

• Bo
    BookerBooks Jan 03, 2013

efixnow rocks. It looks like you guys are just mad you couldn't fix the problems yourself ;)

• Bo
    BookerBooks Jan 03, 2013

You should probably learn how to take better care of your parents.

• Ra
    ray j1951 Jan 10, 2013

I also noticed that as well, I was on that facebook and did a search for them on there, I say a comment of there from the tech who worked on my compter, go figure.

Anonomouser Jan 15, 2013

All I know is that eFixNow worked for my 80 year old mother. They switched her email over from AOL to Thunderbird, removed a few malware programs, and got her PC running cleanly. So now she's a happy camper. It does cosr $200, but you get a year of support. And considering the amount of time it can take to set up stuff and get a computer running right it's not that bad of a deal really.

A side note --- although it's inconvenient, it's wise to not keep any private information (credit card numbers, your birthday, mothers maiden name, SSN, bank account numbers, passwords, etc.) on your computer. There are a lot of viruses going around these days (they even got me), so protect yourself. Plus you can use a service like eFixNow without worrying about it.

maryshutner Feb 03, 2013

Seems like some people already have the same complaint. My 93 year old mother got hit for the same $200. To whoever is running this company, how can you sleep at night? If your going to charge $200 at least give $200 in product/service. The customer service was pretty bad, some little brat named Lindsay told my mother her computer would not work anymore if she didn't take the service. Be Aware!

• Yo
    yohkos Feb 22, 2013

They took advantage of my mother too and I would agree that most of the good reviews are fake.

• Yo
    yohkos Feb 22, 2013

My mother of 78 was taken advantage of and I would suspect most of the good reviews are fake.

TDubs Mar 02, 2013

There's an interesting post on scam report about Efixnow. It reads: "This company will take you for all they can get and not fix your pc the company is owned by criminals and thugs one of them being neil warren cooper a 25%owner he worked for Itok.net in a department that generated all of the leads they aquire and he signed a non compete that he did not follow and stole all of the itok.net info to start efixnow.com illegaly then transfered the domain to kyle tippetts this is not a company you want to do business with.

Another Shane Berry who brags to employees about beating people and torturing them as well as
    recording fights in the office and recording him making his employees do embarrising and dangerous acts, he also sleeps with employees as a form to guarantee they stay employeed.

Kyle Tippetts is another owner who has abused and taken any information from other sites and converted it into his programming for the website he is a coward and a scoundrel

The other owner shane obray has been working with shane berry for years ripping people off in coaching scams over the phone and if investigated would most likely be found guilty on many levels of fraud and other charges coaching programs are things like convincing people to spend anywhere from 5 thousand dollars to 20 thousand dollars for help learning ebay or for motivational classes."

• Jm
    Jmitchla May 18, 2013

Complete rip off! They scammed my 80 year old mom as well. These ###s will burn in hell!

• Ho
    Howard_Newblood Jun 21, 2013

I used efixnow and can say the the entire experience was great! I am in my 70's and understand these youngsters that are upset that their parents or grandparents had to pay for help, however if you spent more time with your parents/grandparents maybe you could have fixed the computer for them and they would not have had to find someone to help them. I too have children and I'm sure they could have helped me but I didn't want to bother them so I payed efixnow to do it for me. All I am getting at is if your parents/grandparents feel they got scammed or ripped off why aren't they posting themselves? Sometimes it's just easier to pay someone to get things done asap rather then wait for free help :)

-Howard Newblood

• Sy
    Sylvia S. Hoover Jul 27, 2013

Had problems, EFIX promised they had it fixed. The very next day I had a problem with one of my programs. I called the software provider. They checked my computer and found all the problems that were supposedly corrected by EFIX still in my computer. Sooo----- where did my $150.00 go. It sure didn't fix my computer, I am sure somebody knows. I WANT MY MONEY BACK! ! ! ! NOW!! Whitemountian, Sylvia Hoover

• Wi
    winggolder Aug 29, 2013

They got my 200, and gave me a 2 week warranty. I noted a host of problems, and at the end of the two weeks, called them. All I get is a recording, to leave a message, no one is available to take my call. Tried this morning, and again pm. Tomorrow my 2 weeks is over. Cape Girardeau, MO

• Ro
    rob marrs Sep 05, 2013

My grandmother was having issues logging into her email account because she forgot her password again. She contacted efixnow who told her she had a virus that would cost her $200 to remove. Thankfully she told me about it before she did anything. Hoping it was just a rotten salesmen I filed a complaint about him but judging by the other reviews on this site it seems like that is pretty much what they do. Anyone giving this company positive reviews either works there or is a total idiot who got taken advantage of and does not even realize it. Shame on this company for trying to take advantage of the elderly.

• Da
    david73 Nov 20, 2013

Efixnow
    14670 Pony Express Rd.
    Bluffdale, UT 84065

My name is Dave and I’m a supervisor for Efixnow’s Customer Service / Dispute Resolution Department. I would like to assure you that I hold our customer service experience in high regard and am disheartened to hear you’ve had a negative experience.
    We are a legitimate United States based company within the state of Utah. We provide services for a wide variety of personal PC issues based solely on our clients requesting those services.
    If the services provided to you were in anyway less than expected or contracted for, I would like the opportunity to review the work completed to verify services were rendered as expected.
    I have a variety of information at my disposal including call recordings; video documentation and client record documentation that provides me the opportunity to fairly and accurately assess each client’s experience with Efixnow.
    Though I cannot guarantee 100% satisfaction to all of our clients I would appreciate some of your valued time to review your particular case with you.
    I can be reached at [protected] Ext. 4336 Monday through Friday between the hours of 7:00 AM – 3:00 PM MST.

Best Regards,

Dave

Jan justyn Sep 29, 2014

ME ALSO, THEY REMOVED TOO, MANY OF MY PROGRAMS TECH WOULD NOT ANSWER PHONE,
    HAD TO FIND EXPERT TO REINSTALL MISSING PROGRAMS . NO REFUND LOST $150.00.
    SHAME ON U &U. SIR JOHN