Dynamitetime.comBeware of the watches on this website, they are cheap for a reason

E

I purchased a watch from this website, labeled as an FMD watch. I was a bit skeptical, but the website seemed to be legit, and I found some reviews online that implied they weren't anything to be afraid of.

However, upon receiving the watch, I realized it was a very obvious fake. The links were not removable, the watch was very lightweight, and after it ran for 2 days, it was off by 5 whole minutes. Usually a defective watch will be off by a few seconds a day.

I contacted the website, and was told:

"Kindly take notice that all watches on our site are 100% authentic and genuine, with a majority of them shipping directly from the manufacturer. We will have to disappoint you with the news that there are no crappy fake watches in our warehouse.
You are more than welcomed to contact the manufacturer directly with your concerns. We are also more than happy to accept your return. Please ship back your watch to the address below (Include your Name & Order #) & a refund [-shipping] will be issued upon receipt of your returned watch."

So, I contacted the manufacturer. I was told they do not recognize the watch or model numbers, so I brought it into a retail store. I was told it was of a horrible fake quality, and that it is not even a watch they sell.

Beware of the watches on this website, they are cheap for a reason.

• Sy
    sykeout May 11, 2012

I too have bought 3 watches through dynamitetime.com / 1saleaday in 2 separate sales. All were light, did not keep good time and certainly were not genuine. 1 did not work at all. Support was good and the company was quick to offer a replacement or refund however it cost more for shipping then the watch was worth. The units were so cheap that it really did not matter and I only purchased it for the kids to look at the gears. I would not recommend any of their more expensive models due to my experiences. I have also stopped buying from them as I do not believe it is right for them to misrepresent their product. I am surprised that they are allow to do business like this.