DVK GroupLiars fraudsters

I

Dear All
I am looking for a loan to buy a hotel in Ireland.
Mr Dee Kuntawala CEO looked at my deal and give me the green light for 4m euro i have a letter signed by him confirming the 4m was there subject to nothing.
He also signed it, Then Dee asked me to fly over to meet him on Tuesday last which i did.

Met him in the Mayfair hotel in his very fancy suit and nice shoes.He said he could not meet me in his office because the meeting room was booked.
Before this he told me the deal was done and this was only to get to meet me, Ye anything but, Then this big guy came in and asked everything about the deal i thought we were well past this but it looks like noone knew anything about my deal at all, Dee never said anything.He just kept quiet.

Then Dee said he would have a term sheet by Friday this never happened either.
I have emailed him etc no replys at all from this guy.
Dee if you google him received 8 awards in 8 months for his business etc.

I can tell you this guy is a con man and Tony Singh his media guy there all con men dressed up like muppets.
I would ask any of you that ever come across this man to RUN as fast as you can.

I took my 75 year old mum over and my sister and this is what this scammer done to me.

Now today Tony texts me and says he will come to Ireland and sort me out if i do anything.

PLEASE KEEP WELL AWAY FROM THIS GUY AS HE LIES AND THERE IS NOTHING BEHIND HIM.
ITS SAID HE SAVED SOME LIVES IN A HOTEL GUN SHOOT OUT YE RIGHT MORE LIES.

ID SAY THE SUIT HE HAS IS ALL HE HAS TO HIS NAME AND HE TALKS THE TALK AS WELL.

KEEP WELL AWAY.
PHILIP

Anon300 Oct 08, 2015

I've also heard he has cheated people/investors by promising high returns but then not paying people anything - a lot of people have not had their capital returned when they found out something was wrong????????!!!

• Ra
    Rajesh DRI Dec 01, 2013

Deepak Kuntawala is a well-known fraudster.

Comment Guidelines