Dungcoivbhttp://dungcoivb.googlepages.com/Fun.exe

M

the messenger is getting autopopulated & while chatting in the room there its comming as megh: http://dungcoivb.googlepages.com/Fun.exe
& its very difficult to chat as its getting autopopulated every now & then. It is also giving a hyper link by my name on the room window even if I am not sending any message in the room. Is it a virus. It also gave a message something like worm mentioned on it. What I need to get rid of this. Even I tried logging in with a different id into the messenger and this time its the same thing but with the name of that id. Is this a virus which has corrupted my IP address.

• Su
    sunil kumar Apr 23, 2008

it will be so irritating for me that when i open my yhoo ID for chat purpose this dungcoivb comes with my ID. So it clear that it is misuse of my ID. please give me right soluation

mandy May 05, 2008

remove dungcoivb from my id...!!!

• Je
    jehkumar Aug 08, 2008

reesp sir /mam,
    As i am really fed up from this duncoivb i dont know what is this as when ever i do open my dest top the message always open's and there is a quote that... "DungCoi has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience".
    please do rectify my problem and do tell me that what is this problem
    and how can i slove thi please do reply me as soon as possible,
    thanking you yours faithfully
    jeh kumar

• Mr
    Mritunjay Kumar Nov 05, 2008

I am receiving this pop up as soon as I log on to yahoo messenger

• Ka
    kamal Apr 22, 2009

do not show the message.

• Ij
    ijazsms Aug 18, 2011

& its very difficult to chat as its getting autopopulated every now & then. It is also giving a hyper link by my name on the room window even if I am not sending any message in the room. Is it a virus? It also gave a message something like worm mentioned on it. What I need to get rid of this. Even I tried logging in with a different id into the messenger and this time its the same thing but with the name of that id. Is this a virus which has corrupted my ID address.