dri*ccnow.com* minnetonka MNnever received my purches/was charged

i was charged 89.00 for vitamins for bells palsy i ordered.never recieved it thru this driccnow minnentonka md. whers my purchase or give me my money back. 09/05 /2011 it was billed to my credit card? mark gonzalez suppose to deliver to 1318 e buena vista dr palm springs, ca 92262...fraud?

• Pk
    PKelly Oct 08, 2012

DRI*CCNOW.COM VES is showing up on my bank statement twice with two charges of $244.40 each and I didn't order anything. I don't know what these charges are for and believe them to be fraudulant.

• Ya
    yanjun Aug 08, 2012

i did too and never receive my product. what is this ccnow.com?

• Da
    dass1707 Jun 28, 2012

i received charges from complained board. why you charge to my card?
    Description DRI*CCNOW.COM MINNETONKA USD 63, 00

Card name DEVADAS THANGAVELLOO Transaction ID [protected]
    Card alias EurocardDK_1 Travel ID DAS20120008
    Invoice Info.

Date 06/11/2012 Amount USD 63.00
    Country U.S.A. (US) Total 606.87¤ (06/11/2012) 382.33

why u charging this to me?

• Dr
    DRI* cc.Now.com May 24, 2012

I also purchased a products about 2 weeks ago they charged 99.99 on my card I have not received my purchased, where is my products? it was charged from DRIcc.. Now.com

mark a gonzalez Sep 20, 2011

i purchased vitamins bells palsy-89.00 u charged me on my card.wher e is my purchase? fraud? mark gonzalez