DRI Symantec myord.comDouble/Triple Billing!

M

Turns out DRI Symantecmyord.com is a 3rd party vendor who Norton/Symantec use for order processing. I too have issues as it appears I signed up for a 2 year renewal in 2006 for Norton products that auto renew. The product didn't work through 2 years -- and in Dec 2007 I ended up ordering a Norton product again. I've called Symantec and by giving them my credit card number they were able to auto-trace back and see all charges on that card over past couple of years. They are refunding me the renewal charge and disabling "auto renew" on that product/account. The phone number I used to contact Symantec is [protected]. I pressed zero so it would go to an operator vs all their various selection prompts. They should be able to look up your history information going back a couple years as they did me. They can also tell you which email address the auto renewal was set up for. Hope this helps.

• Br
    Bridgette Smith Jun 18, 2010

I was charged twice for service i never received on my cc and now i'm dealing with my bank with this matter. I wish i could find a number where some one with a vein can be reached.

• Iv
    ivette.salazar Jun 17, 2010

I though I was getting a free trial protection from norton and when I went to put the order through it was never downloaded because it was not compatible with my IMAC computer so it had cancel the order. Now i see my account and they are charging me a fee of $71.76 and I never got any product from them. I want my money back... ASAP. I am calling the [protected] and I am calling now to see if they could help me. I will keep you posted.

• Wi
    william bowman Jun 07, 2010

These people charged my debit card for $299.07 on this date 6-07-10 for merchandise that I did not order. I purchased a Norton anti-virus for $79.99 and got billed $299.07.

• Wh
    whelanirl May 04, 2010

i was also charged on my credit card from dri symantec myord.com... does anybody have a phone number I can ring to dispute this charge... please help [email protected]

• Aw
    AWlovesVW05 Mar 29, 2010

Thanks MiMi that number worked, even though I was on the phone over an hour. No complaint's!...I got my money back. Thanks!

• Zi
    zigzagthirtfour Jan 26, 2010

There was a $39.99 and a $64.99 taken out of my account with out my say so. I want my money back asap. My name is Jeremy Pollard.

• El

My name is Harriet Buckley
    Address 8601 South Morgan Street
    Chicago, IL 60620
    [protected]

Dri-Symantec Myord.com has charge my checking account for $183.99 on November 4, 2009, for something I know nothing about. I have not ordered anything from this company. The bank only has the name of the company which is above. There is no explanation of what was order or why. I would like to know why they are debiting my account for 73.99 plus the bank is charging me overdraft charges of $39.00, $35.00 and $35.00 for each day it is overdrawn. All of this amounts to $183.99. I dont understand how this could happen.
    I have a Dell Computer that came with McAfee preinstalled on it. I have used McAfee since the year of 2005 and still do. The only way that I know that it is something from Nortons is by the name of Symantec. I admit to using it over six or seven years ago but not now. If you get enough charges that are bogus then you can collect intest on that money and get over on the public. Thank you for nothing.

• Dr
    DRI Symatec Dec 04, 2009

We have the same issue with Symatec. All, please send letters to Janice Chaffin, Group VP Consumer Business Unit and cc your State Attoney office and Credit Card company. I call Symatec Global Head Quarters at [protected]. They will not let you speak to a company rep to try to solve the billing issues. They will not provide a phone number for DRI Symatec. Recommend that all change your credit card numbers and bank account numbers. Some how they are getting access to this information. I have sent copies of the attached below complaints to my credit card company. We were hit with two charges on our credit card that were never authorized by us. Smith - Michigan

christina alvarez Oct 30, 2009

I was charged twice for a service I did not authorize I need the phone number or a credit on my cc. I will never look on the internet for any other services.

Anita Sanchez Oct 23, 2009

I requested the security protection Norton 360 software and was charged $48.99 on October 16. 2009 through a special offer. The charge has posted on my MasterCard. My computer froze after I submitted the order and I never received an e-mail confirming my order and providing me with the necessary information to download it to my computer. I was never able to get an order confirmation number. I tried getting into the internet time and time again to see if I could find it, but could not. Please help! How get I get the protection on my computer as soon as possible. I'm hesitant to use my computer for lack of security protection. My e-mail address is [email protected] Can you find my order please? The fastest and best way to contact me is through my cell phone #[protected] anytime. Thanks!!

• Wa
    washingtoncr Dec 09, 2008

did not order anything from this company they are on my credit card

s alarid Dec 02, 2008

on 11-26 08 i was billed twice for software

• Be
    Betty R. Milner Oct 10, 2008

charged for something not asked for

john titus Oct 08, 2008

DRI Symantecmyord.com is a ripoff company probably setup by Norton Antivirus that specializes in double and even triple charging for their services. In some cases they do it withouy your knowledge.And they don't even give you a phone number so you try to rectify it. Surprise surprise. Hello McAfee. The number that you won't be able to get them at (unless its 10 AM inBolivia) is [protected]. Tell 'em to go f--- themselves for me.

Charlette Ygnacio Jul 16, 2008

I have been charged for something I didn't order it..And I have ask for a refund. I don't need this service..I am turning it over to my credit card company ..No one seems to care from this place.This is the second time I have tried to reach someone...Why even have this if Noone answwers it...

Charlette Ygnacio Jul 15, 2008

on 6-13-08 you charged me 29.99.
    I ask of you I didn't need your service at this time..Please

I really don't need your service at this time...
    Would like a Refund on my credit card..This I ask for the first day..