DRI softwareWTH!!! Unauthorized fraudulant charges

I get a text this morning from my chase bank - the fraud department... stating Did you purchase $119.90 at a computer software store on 6/6/11? If so reply 1, if not reply 2.. text stop to cancel messages.. I texted of course 2 and automatically got a reply back stating we are calling you immediately or call us at 800# so i did and yeah, there were like 3 charges from this place which i had never heard of and i still have my debit card... how did you get my number??????? well its changed now and THANK YOU CHASE BANK!!!

• Pr
    Prem Lalwani Jun 04, 2012

i have been charged on my credit card by dri software which was not authorised by me ?!!! request the concerned authorities from the company to get in touch with me and refund the amount back to my credit card. my e-mail is [email protected]

• Ri
    richardlaidlaw Mar 23, 2012

I used trend micro security, but now I'm getting charged for some Dri Software. I never signed up for this and they take money each month.