Dr. Sherri WorthShe is a crook and does not care about her patients

A

This Dr. never responded to an emergency call over the weekend of an error in the temporary for a tooth which lead to 3 Crowns and two root canals while pregnant. She is a crook and does not care about her patients

Newport dude Apr 05, 2017

I can post an email address if anyone wants to get together for a class action?

Lexi Howard Apr 27, 2017

@Newport dude Let's get a class action going, she owes me $25k plus the money I paid to fix her work, and the root canal, and the apioectomy as her root canal failed, then 4 years later I had to have that tooth pulled, then a 5k implant, and the jaw realignment, and all the new veneers, and the crowns redone, and the laser... She owes me out $100k if I add in the days of work I lost. Plus this all hurt a lot. Really horrible stuff.

Newport dude Apr 05, 2017

This awful dentist owes me 21k for the bad work she did on my teeth. I had to pay a dentist another 16k to fix her work. She lost her license, who wants to help me with a class action lawsuit?

• Ke
    Kerrimurphy3 Apr 03, 2017

Agree

• Su
    Sue Roach Mar 03, 2015

Dr Worth did dental procedures on me that were not necessary and it is very unfortunate that she choose
    this path. It seems Dr Worth only wants to work a few days but wants the life style that comes with a full-time practicing dentist.
    Dr Sheri Worth just got very greedy and resigned from the California Dental Association, although she still had her practice open.

Lexi Howard Apr 27, 2017

@Sue Roach SHE cannot legally practice in the state of California for three years. The doctors in her building told my doctor that she is moving to Aspen, and practicing there soon.

@Sue Roach She needs to go away

• Ke
    Kerrimurphy3 Apr 03, 2017

@Sue Roach Dr. Worth overcharges and recommends work that is unnecessary. She recommended crowns that were not needed and when she placed them on incorrectly my gum line is now exposed. When I went to another dentist in Newport he said he has seen several of her former patients all with faulty or improper work. Jealous? of what? A women that now has a horrible reputation as a dentist and takes peoples money for work that is unnecessary or not done correctly. If anyone knows a good attorney we should all go in together. Recommendations? I paid her over $8000 out of pocket. Definitely worth trying to get it back. Even my kids dentist has seen her patients with poor work done from Dr. Sherri Worth. She is a BAD Dentist!!!Thank god she is not practicing anymore. Thank you to the patient that finally put a stop to what she has done to all of us.

• Gn
    G Newport Nov 07, 2014

Sherri Worth is a hack. All of the reviews seem pretty similar to my experience. I've attached pictures of the veneers cracking at the gum line. Stay away.

Comments
    Comments

Newport dude Apr 05, 2017

@G Newport She lost her license.

• Gn
    G Newport Nov 07, 2014

Sherri Worth told me that my veneers would last 15 years, but then when the first one cracked at the gum line she claims veneers only last 2 years. She refused to replaced the cracked veneer. This is the 5th veneer that has cracked. I paid almost $40k and am having to replace each veneer. Do your research.

• Jm
    JMLK Aug 08, 2013

These people are crazy, do they have anything better to do than to go after the dentists and doctors who are on top of their fields? She did my teeth and they are awesome. That office staff is so honest, they would never overcharge. No one can just charge credit cards. These comments are from either competitors or bad people. I can not believe that this site would allow these crazy comments. It must go against the rules. Lets be honest people.

Newport dude Apr 05, 2017

@JMLK She lost her license, loser.

Newport longtimer Jun 07, 2012

I prepaid dr worth for Invisalign $7, 000 It was more than other dentists I consulted, almost double, but I paid because of her reputation. Then it turned out I wasn'ta good candidate for Invisalign do I was talked into veneers instead. However dr worth refused to return any portion of the prepaid Invisalign or even give me credit toward Veneers. The portion she paid to Invisalign for my trays was far far less than she charged me for work she never had to do. I felt ripped off.

• Sc
    Scarlett P Dec 19, 2010

To JTCan- I had the misfortune of being a patient. You say that people are jealous of what success. Are you blind? Office of Sherri Worth is empty and abandoned by patients. You are employed by Sherri Worth and is not capable of discussing issue. You just attack people who are whistle blowers. I was a patient and I went to another dentist to repair work of Sherri Worth. The minute that I stopped being her patient she charged my visa for 2000 two thousand dollars without my approval.

JTCan Jun 20, 2010

OH, temporary crowns do not cause root canals! Strange people.

Lexi Howard Apr 27, 2017

@JTCan Sherri worth lost her license, I am a victim of her horrible work and still have TMJ from her severing a nerve when she did a laser treatment on my uppers. I can't tell you how awful she is, but the judge can, as she can't practice anymore in CA. Read it here:http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-newport-dentist-20170222-story.html

JTCan Jun 20, 2010

These people are freaks. I know her and she is great. Her reputation is the best. She would never not respond to a call. These people are either jealous or competitors. Or have nothing better to do.

JTCan Jun 20, 2010

These people are freaks, she is really good and they should be responsible for the lies that they are posting. She has never been sued--I looked before I became a patient. A bunch of jealous competitors or people.

SammyM Apr 27, 2017

@JTCan She lost her license. Read the news, ###.

Lexi Howard Apr 27, 2017

@JTCan She lost her license, she is the freak. read it here and weep, you employees of dr. worth. now u don't have jobs: http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-newport-dentist-20170222-story.html

Sandra newport Jun 15, 2010

Sherri Worth is a thief. She charged my credit card three thousand dollars. The issue is I am NOT her patient. I went to a consultation. She recharged my credit card at a later date. She does not have any supporting documents or service agreement with me. Same as DavidII : she stated that it was non refundable deposit. Deposit for what?? I am not her patient. I hope she will pay the money she took from me on medical bills and hospital bills for her and her kids.

• Da
    DavidII May 30, 2010

Sherri Worth is incompetent and charged my credit card without my knowledge. She charged NINE thousand dollars without my approval. She told th credit card dispute departmet that the charge was verbal agreement on a nonrefundable deposit. There is no proof or any documentation of a transation approval. She is a liar and thief. I did not want her to touch my other teeth. She is having all her negative comments removed and pushed back in the search engines. Check out the /link removed/ Shame on any one who removes comments. It is a free country not a dictatorship. I am a dissatisfied customer.

• Da
    DavidII May 30, 2010

Sherri Worth has many malpractice cases against her. I was her victim : incompetent Dr and bad work on my teeth. She wanted me to sign a waiver that teeth will last only ONE year. Although she verbally said that it will last 10-15 years. She is a liar and hack.

Newport dude Apr 05, 2017

@DavidII At least she cannnot practice in the U.S. Anymore; Lost her license, Newport is celebrating.

• Nr
    N. R. May 11, 2010

This person is crazy because a temporary tooth does not cause a crown or a root canal. Who is this???????

Newport dude Apr 05, 2017

@N. R. She lost her license, look it up, it's in the LA times, and her website is down, her office closed. Loser!