Dr. Michael L. OrtmanFraudulent Charges

P

Teeth cleaning before seeing the dentist. The service representative asked for my information and the dentist's information. She then told me that teeth cleaning will be totally covered. However, when we checked out at the dentist's office, we were asked to pay $188. I called Michael L. Ortman, D.D.S customer service line right away, providing the doctor's information and my plan information again. This representative still told me that I don't need to pay anything. So, the doctor's staff and Michael L. Ortman, D.D.S representative argued over the phone, and Michael L. Ortman, D.D.S representative lost the debate. I was embrassed and paid the fee. Later, I called Michael L. Ortman, D.D.S to complain. The superviser, Mr. Osmin, acknowledged that his staff made mistakes twice, causing me to pay $188 for a teeth cleaning. But he refused to cover any of my costs caused by these two representatives' mistakes. This is horrible!

James Mills Dec 23, 2019

This creepy "dentist" has NO business dealing with the public. He is the kind of [censored], at first meeting, you want to give him a proper STOMPING!!! Crooked [censored]!!!

• Wi
    willkillmike Aug 23, 2017

This dentist is a criminal and a total [censor]!!! He will only scam you and try to screw you out of as much money that he possibly can. He should have been sentenced to a prison term, a long time ago. If we had an honest system, this creep would be put away!!! His punishment is being designed and will be delivered in due time.