Dr IsmailMaxillofacial surgeon

L

I had my wisdoms removed about a month ago, naturally this is a painful process which lasts at least a week. My swelling didn't go down but increased and so did the pain. I was admitted back at Gardencity clinic for 2 days. I was treated for a abscess and discharged after two days. The pain still persist so I went back to Dr Ismail who advised me that I must be patient as this is a healing process. A week later I consulted with Dr Patel an ENT specialist at Flora Clinic as I was getting now where with Dr Ismail and pain in my ear was unbearable. It is now six weeks later and I am still experiencing pain in my face, head neck and ear. Dr Patel admitted me and requested an x-ray which states that; PANOREX- The patient shows a cavity most likely with an abscess in the left mandible as well as a an extracted tooth in the left maxilla. This has to be compared with the patients clinical scenario from Dr M Van Rensburg. Dr Patel spoke to Dr Birds and asked him to see me but was not available and was not prepared to clean-up after Dr Ismail. I am now at my ends witt as no other surgeon is prepared to fix Another doctors mess... MEDICAL AID cost are not easy as I AM A SINGLE PARENT and had taken 12 days sick for a 1 day process which I feel Dr Ismail should reimburse me with. My request from this complaint is really to make people aware that it seems that Doctors in private practise are only concern in how much they can rip u off with... what happened to the oath taken?

I am totally disgruntled by the fact that I cannot Trust Professional people (doctors)... I will now be discharged from FLORA Clinic with the same pain and no resolution... If there is anyone that can HELP me please don't hesitate to mail on...

• Ni