Dr. German Arzate Cancun Cosmetic DentistBad Dental Tourism Choice

Absolutely terrible dental work by Dr. German Arzate. Do not choose this dentist for your dental vacation. Not ethical, unprofessional, and not qualified. Shoddy shoddy dental work! Will not refund money.

• Bo
    boghoreh ali Jun 06, 2017

Dear: Dr artez

I need to change my teeth All so how much is the cost plz or will you give me full detail for teeth repairing

• Leslie Peppo Sep 24, 2016

All I ever wanted was a beautiful smile. All I got from Dr. Arzate was pain and problem after problem. It's been a year now. The first time I went 4 implants fell out, and within 3 months my top denture broke in half. Second time I went, upon returning home teeth began breaking off one by one. I've contacted them several tiimea with no response. If you the complete story e-mail me at [email protected]

• Lo
    lostteethnotgood Dec 02, 2015

Unfortunately, the complaints are true. The teeth where Dr. Arzate placed crowns and veneers are now COMPLETELY BREAKING OFF right at the base. This will cost me tens of thousands of dollars to fix, and a lot of discomfort along the way. What a terrible experience.

• De
    Dental Student Sep 04, 2013

check out www.realself.com cancun cosmetic dentist complaint posted by JM survivor. Dr.arzate's dentistry is really doing a number on you people. He should not be a ADA member if he is unethical. check that review out he drilled into the patients bone and prepped the teeth over the biological teeth margins. He is no high end cosmetic dentist that's for sure.

• De
    Dental Student Sep 02, 2013

check out pete macmullins video on YouTube about this place. Bad trip for sure.

• Ge
    german arzate Mar 26, 2013

I had a smile makeover at Cancun Cosmetic Dentistry aka Cancun Top Dental. I now call it a smile rakeover. Terrible job by Dr. German Arzate. He left open margins by the crowns and veneers. It will cost me thousands to fix his dental work... and they dont give refunds. I went to the clinic in las Americas mall but have learned he has moved to Malecon mall in Cancun. Probably because he has so many bad reviews and is now trying to dodge complaints.
    Dental tourists should not go to this guy. I do not recommend this dentist.

• Ka
    kalexa Mar 21, 2013

I guess there is something very wrong with the person who thinks having Dr. German Arzate destroy teeth is funny. Or is this another attempt by his marketing staff to re direct the public away from the fact that his dental work is of low standards and his dental materials are at par with his work. Readers should know this dentists has several complaints against him and that fact has nothing to do with the web he is now weaving. Safe travels on your dental trip be careful where ever you go but I would suggest you do every thing possible to have it done in your own country.